Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Gutfeld: Evil Grew Because We Let It and Obama on the Golf Course
- How Hillary Clinton Enabled Hamas’ Construction of Terror Tunnels
- #Ferguson: Facts Don’t Matter Anymore
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Drunk And Out of Line Edition
- Kurds Sending All-Female Units To Battle ISIS: “Jihadists Think If They’re Killed By A Female They Won’t Go To Heaven”…
- Power, Control and Money Verses Patriotism, Freedom and God Is the Choice of 2014 and 2016
- Communists and the New Black Panthers Gin Up Violence and Racial Conflict in Ferguson
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To Recent Events In Ferguson, Missouri?
- Quayle: This letter informed me that as of Jan 1 2015 all trucks will be REQUIRED to obtain a new registration. This new registration will have a total of "59 states", including Canada and Mexico.
- Rick Perry Indicted For Vetoing Tax Dollars For Office Of Dangerous Drugged And Drunk Driving DA
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Allen West: ‘Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist’
- The "George W. Bush and Dick Cheney did it" syndrome. Ain’t enough enough?
- Depression and Suicide Re-Visited in the Aftermath of the Death of Robin Williams
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: ‘There’s A Riot Goin’ On’ Edition
- Robin Williams… Humble Hero and Comic Virtuoso Dead at 63
- The GOP Has Just Picked Up Another Senate Seat
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – United States Back In Iraq To Attack ISIS
- Forum: What’s Your Prediction For The House And Senate Midterms?
- GOP Poll: Sarah Palin, Not Yet a Contender, Most Liked by GOP for 2016
- White Students no longer the Majority in US Schools and TX Principal Ousted for Suggesting Students Speak English
- ISIS Sweeps The Middle East In A Method Reminiscent of Genghis Khan
- One on One with Benjamin Netanyahu • Hannity • 8/07/14 • Full Interview
- Brother of Journolist – Secretive Leftwing Network Redux
- Welcome to the 1930s
- Obama Administration Lied About Insurance Company Bailouts
Monthly Archives: March 2012
After 3 days of hearings on the ObamaCare Bill by the Supreme Court… We the People, now sit and wait… The justices met on Friday and now know how they will vote, even though they could change their minds. The … Continue reading
Newsweek: Despite campaign promises to refrain from using executive powers to bypass Congress, President Barack Obama is increasingly doing just that, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday. One thing we have all realized and seen by now is President … Continue reading
Globalist Plan to Disarm America: PL87-297 Arms Control and Disarmament Act /State Department Publication No.7277 by Bernadine Smith – h/t to AJ If someday your children or grandchildren ask you how Liberty died in America and what happened that caused … Continue reading
Written By Julie DeVito – Published March 29, 2012 – FoxNews.com – h/t to MJ United Airlines PetSafe program bans nine breeds of dogs, inlcuding Pit Bull Terriers and American Staffordshire Terriers. (AP) The friendly skies of United Airlines have … Continue reading
by Erik Rush Email | Archive – WND Author of Negrophilia: From Slave Block to Pedestal – America’s Racial Obsession A commie president and the Trayvon tragedy This past weekend I was asked by my friend and Fox News commentator T.J. … Continue reading
DoubleTap: Smallest, lightest .45 on the market. (Photo: Heizer) At the 2012 Shot Show, Heizer Firearms was introducing the smallest .45 caliber pistol that money can buy. It’s 5/8ths of an inch wide and weighs less than a pound. … Continue reading
JoshuaPundit on Mar 28 2012 Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two … Continue reading
Jurriaan Maessen – Infowars.com – March 26, 2012 In the course of August and September 2010, I wrote several articles for Infowars on the Rockefeller Foundation’s admitted funding and developing of anti-fertility vaccines intended for “mass-scale distribution.” As the soft-kill … Continue reading