Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
- Sleeping Nation… Will America Wake Up In Time?
- IRS-Gate… All Roads Lead To The Same Cesspool
- Benghazi Drone Filmed Rape and Final Battle, Sent to Situation Room Live… But Krauthammer Says It is Played Out
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – The New Fascism Edition
- Of Course! Kerry Blames Israel Alone For The Failed Peace Talks
- Dingy Harry Blames ‘Rich, Rich, Rich Rich Rich Koch Brothers’ For Gender Pay Gap
- Heaven Is for Real
- Holder: We Want Gun Tracking Bracelets
- Wayne Root Exclusive: How Obama scammed his way to victory in 2012
Monthly Archives: January 2012
As I watch the non-stop mud-slinging fest (including all the articles below), the first thing that comes to mind is that Soros, Team Obama, and the Progressive left have got us right where they want us. They have gotten us … Continue reading
CNBC ‘s Rick Santelli has been credited with delivering the February 2009 rant heard ‘Round the World’ that many have said was the spark that led to the Tea Party movement. Following a somewhat unnoticed vote to allow the President … Continue reading
By Michelle Malkin Rick Santorum opposed TARP. He didn’t cave when Chicken Littles in Washington invoked a manufactured crisis in 2008. He didn’t follow the pro-bailout GOP crowd — including Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich — and he didn’t have … Continue reading
There’s a whole lot of breaking Ronald Reagan’s 11the commandment going on these days by Messrs. Gingrich and Romney and others. Reagan’s goal was to prevent a repeat of liberal Republicans attacks on Barry Goldwater which contributed to Goldwater’s defeat … Continue reading
You gotta lover this guy!! Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) said Saturday President Barack Obama and other liberals should “get the hell out of the United States of America.” (AP) Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) had a strong message Saturday for President … Continue reading
Video: Obama’s Hidden Past Information about Obama’s hidden past is finally coming out due to the diligent research of http://www.citizens4freedom.com, Donald Trump’s investigation into Obama (And it’s NOT about the birth certificate issue.) and Attorney Orly Taitz persistence. The video … Continue reading
Video: Newt Gingrich bad-mouths Ronald Reagan in 1988 Newt Rewrites His Reagan Connection In 1995, when Newt Gingrich first became speaker of the House, Bob Dole was already on the threshold of becoming the longest-serving Senate Republican leader in U.S. … Continue reading
Gov. Jan Brewer gives Obama the wrong finger… On a beautiful day in sunny Arizona (one of my favorite states), a thin-skinned man-child, who fancies himself king, skipped down the steps of his 747 to meet with Governor Jan Brewer. … Continue reading
There was a time when full tables signified prosperity and thick waistlines were considered attractive. The ability to eat one’s fill was what separated the gentry from the peasant making do with a few crusts and salted leftovers. Fat was … Continue reading
Pantsuits Quitting – Hillary Clinton Announces She’s Leaving Administration… The story (immediately below) was posted Wednesday (the day after the SOTU… when Obama referenced Clinton in the audience). Today (Thursday) I see that Hillary “is” leaving: Secretary of State Hillary … Continue reading