Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: What’s Behind The Downturn In The GOP’s Chances To Take The Senate?
- The Bear and the Dragon Encircle the Eagle
- Anti-Americanis, Marxism, Porn, Pedophilia Now Available in the Classroom
- Bush 2006 World War III Coming If ‘Caliphate Capitol’ Established In Iraq
- Republican-Controlled House Passes Continued Complete Funding for ObamaCare and Planned Parenthood
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel Of The Week!!
- Chairman Gowdy’s Opening Statement at First Benghazi Select Committee Hearing
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – War? What War? Edition
- Politics and Religion… Lost Subjects in America
- ‘You’re the Son I Don’t Have ➡ Benghazi Victim’s Mom Addresses Americans Who Tried to Save Her Son
- Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ObamaBalloon Edition
- Megyn Kelly Takes On Ward Churchill: How Can You Compare 9/11 Victims to Nazis?
- Cuba Trolls America’s Left for Spies
- PRESIDENT COWARD – Bill Whittle (video)
- William Deresiewicz on Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- 13 Hours Benghazi Exposed Speical – Bret Baier (Updated)
- This Weeks’ Weasel Of The Week!!!
- Bob McDonnell Guilty on 11 Counts, Maureen Guilty on 9 Counts
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Selfie Edition
- Gluten, Celiac Disease and the Bigger Picture – Updated
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
Monthly Archives: February 2011
“The King’s Speech” takes the big prize. Who else took home prizes? “The Social Network,” “The Fighter” or another? It’s film’s biggest night. And the winners are: Best Picture“The King’s Speech” Best ActorColin Firth – “The King’s Speech” Best ActressNatalie … Continue reading
I can feel your pain. via Reaganite Republican
Obama’s Cousin Exposes Dangers of WI Doctors’ Fraud vs. Taxpayers & Howard Dean Bribes Wisconsin Fleebaggers to Stay Away and Not Vote Dr. Milton R. Wolf is not just a Washington Times columnist and a board-certified diagnostic radiologist. He’s also … Continue reading
Three Part Series You Must See!! The chaos around the world is not accident!! It is part of a Perfect Storm that has been brewing for a very long time. Sadly the protestors in Egypt, Libya, Wiscairo (Wisconsin) are all … Continue reading
A little salty language in it… But it’s legendary stuff. Miller is the Mark Twain of our age. Or something. Anyway, enjoy. Video: Dennis Miller – The Big Speech Segment from recent HBO comedy special. Miller’s take on Islam – … Continue reading
Think your workplace is a zoo? Create a cohesive, well-run office by taking these tips from our furry (and feathered) friends.
Think your workplace is a zoo? Create a cohesive, well-run office by taking these tips from our furry (and feathered) friends. Pet traits to emulate… and to avoid: So, you taught your dog to catch a Frisbee and your parrot … Continue reading