Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- IRS Scandal – Obama Admin Lied – Judicial Watch: IRS ATTYS Admits Lois Lerner E-mails Are Back Up
- Allen West on WMAL 8-22-14
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – It’s An Act Of War ➡ Calls For Obama To Resign
- Baby Jihad: Muslim Toddler Executing Doll By Beheading
- Forum: What Do You Think The Grand Jury Will Decide In The Michael Brown Shooting? Why?
- China Conducts Provocative Aerial Buzz On American Military Aircraft
- Gutfeld: Evil Grew Because We Let It and Obama on the Golf Course
- How Hillary Clinton Enabled Hamas’ Construction of Terror Tunnels
- #Ferguson: Facts Don’t Matter Anymore
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Drunk And Out of Line Edition
- Kurds Sending All-Female Units To Battle ISIS: “Jihadists Think If They’re Killed By A Female They Won’t Go To Heaven”…
- Power, Control and Money Verses Patriotism, Freedom and God Is the Choice of 2014 and 2016
- Communists and the New Black Panthers Gin Up Violence and Racial Conflict in Ferguson
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To Recent Events In Ferguson, Missouri?
- Quayle: This letter informed me that as of Jan 1 2015 all trucks will be REQUIRED to obtain a new registration. This new registration will have a total of "59 states", including Canada and Mexico.
- Rick Perry Indicted For Vetoing Tax Dollars For Office Of Dangerous Drugged And Drunk Driving DA
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Allen West: ‘Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist’
- The "George W. Bush and Dick Cheney did it" syndrome. Ain’t enough enough?
- Depression and Suicide Re-Visited in the Aftermath of the Death of Robin Williams
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: ‘There’s A Riot Goin’ On’ Edition
- Robin Williams… Humble Hero and Comic Virtuoso Dead at 63
- The GOP Has Just Picked Up Another Senate Seat
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – United States Back In Iraq To Attack ISIS
- Forum: What’s Your Prediction For The House And Senate Midterms?
- GOP Poll: Sarah Palin, Not Yet a Contender, Most Liked by GOP for 2016
Monthly Archives: November 2010
“The More We Enjoy Each Other’s Holidays and Traditions, the More Beautiful the World Looks!” “I am a Jew and every single one of my ancestors was Jewish, and it does not bother me even a little bit when people … Continue reading
Remember that Perfect Storm you’ve been hearing about, it’s here… Update (See Video 3 below):Hot mic picks up discussion on Senate floor: ‘It’s all rigged’ A hot mic left on during a Senate vote Tuesday morning on the Food Safety … Continue reading
. . . and why liberalism makes them even unhappier. According to polls — Pew Research Center, the National Science Foundation — and studies such as Arthur Brooks’s Gross National Happiness, conservative Americans are happier than liberal Americans. Liberals respond … Continue reading
“Sometimes the things we don’t want are truly the things we need. Perhaps the rising prices for Christmas items are just want we needed to return to a simpler celebration where tradition, love, family and the true meaning of Christmas … Continue reading
Fear Factor: Sarah Palin and 2012 by Dr. Gina Loudon Recently, I attended the Conservatives for Palin, and I gained some insight I think conservatives want to consider moving forward. The group was not like any I have ever known. … Continue reading
“The Celebration of Christmas in America is not Just a Christian Holiday, but a Celebration of our National Past and Our Collective Wishes and Psyche as a Nation!” In his mawkish 1942 hit "White Christmas," Bing Crosby yearned for a … Continue reading
During his presidential campaign, Barack Obama consistently promised Americans “change.” Such promises aren’t new to the voting public. When Jimmy Carter ran for president, he said: “The people of this country know from bitter experience that we are not going … Continue reading