Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – War? What War? Edition
- Politics and Religion… Lost Subjects in America
- ‘You’re the Son I Don’t Have ➡ Benghazi Victim’s Mom Addresses Americans Who Tried to Save Her Son
- Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ObamaBalloon Edition
- Megyn Kelly Takes On Ward Churchill: How Can You Compare 9/11 Victims to Nazis?
- Cuba Trolls America’s Left for Spies
- PRESIDENT COWARD – Bill Whittle (video)
- William Deresiewicz on Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- 13 Hours Benghazi Exposed Speical – Bret Baier (Updated)
- This Weeks’ Weasel Of The Week!!!
- Bob McDonnell Guilty on 11 Counts, Maureen Guilty on 9 Counts
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Selfie Edition
- Gluten, Celiac Disease and the Bigger Picture – Updated
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
- Ferguson Gang Leader Admits “Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots”
- Grand Jury That Indicted Rick Perry Was Stacked With Partisan Democrats
- IRS Scandal – Obama Admin Lied – Judicial Watch: IRS ATTYS Admits Lois Lerner E-mails Are Back Up
- Allen West on WMAL 8-22-14
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – It’s An Act Of War ➡ Calls For Obama To Resign
- Baby Jihad: Muslim Toddler Executing Doll By Beheading
- Forum: What Do You Think The Grand Jury Will Decide In The Michael Brown Shooting? Why?
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Recognition Day Between John H. Francis Polytechnic High School Winter and Summer Classes 1970 The Return of the Class of ’70 (Adapted from Harlen Coben’s article for Parade Magazine: The Return of the Class of ‘80) The time machine is … Continue reading
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.” …Ronald Reagan Each of us must not only vote on November 2nd, but we must all be vigilant so that we are not the generation that loses the Republic! We … Continue reading
The virtual utopia controlled by Steve Jobs will expand greatly, bringing even more of the world under the thumb of the Apple CEO. That’s the most promising—and dangerous—development to emerge from Apple’s big products rollout today. Essentially, Apple announced that … Continue reading
GARDEN GROVE – Robert Harold Schuller’s ministry began on the sticky tar paper roof of a snack bar in the Orange drive-in theater on Sunday, March 27, 1955. To read the latest about Schuller’s remarks during Sunday’s church services, click … Continue reading
Story Created: Oct 27, 2010 at 4:47 PM PDT BAKERSFIELD, Calif. — Pet owners realize the Fourth of July, with its loud, frightening fireworks, can be a problem for their furry family members, but Kern County Animal Control is reminding … Continue reading
Food is the ultimate regressive tax, which is why it might offer some of the most compelling investment opportunities of the next ten years. The prince dispenses the same number of tuppence for his crumpet as the pauper. But as … Continue reading
Video: Immigration, World Poverty and Gumballs – Updated 2010 Related: Obama Authorizes 80,000 “REFUGEES” to Enter Country – President Barack Hussein Obama, in a determination letter to Congress, has announced that he will allow an additional 80,000 immigrants – … Continue reading