Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
- Ferguson Gang Leader Admits “Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots”
- Grand Jury That Indicted Rick Perry Was Stacked With Partisan Democrats
- IRS Scandal – Obama Admin Lied – Judicial Watch: IRS ATTYS Admits Lois Lerner E-mails Are Back Up
- Allen West on WMAL 8-22-14
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – It’s An Act Of War ➡ Calls For Obama To Resign
- Baby Jihad: Muslim Toddler Executing Doll By Beheading
- Forum: What Do You Think The Grand Jury Will Decide In The Michael Brown Shooting? Why?
- China Conducts Provocative Aerial Buzz On American Military Aircraft
- Gutfeld: Evil Grew Because We Let It and Obama on the Golf Course
- How Hillary Clinton Enabled Hamas’ Construction of Terror Tunnels
- #Ferguson: Facts Don’t Matter Anymore
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Drunk And Out of Line Edition
- Kurds Sending All-Female Units To Battle ISIS: “Jihadists Think If They’re Killed By A Female They Won’t Go To Heaven”…
- Power, Control and Money Verses Patriotism, Freedom and God Is the Choice of 2014 and 2016
- Communists and the New Black Panthers Gin Up Violence and Racial Conflict in Ferguson
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To Recent Events In Ferguson, Missouri?
- Quayle: This letter informed me that as of Jan 1 2015 all trucks will be REQUIRED to obtain a new registration. This new registration will have a total of "59 states", including Canada and Mexico.
- Rick Perry Indicted For Vetoing Tax Dollars For Office Of Dangerous Drugged And Drunk Driving DA
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Allen West: ‘Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist’
- The "George W. Bush and Dick Cheney did it" syndrome. Ain’t enough enough?
- Depression and Suicide Re-Visited in the Aftermath of the Death of Robin Williams
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: ‘There’s A Riot Goin’ On’ Edition
- Robin Williams… Humble Hero and Comic Virtuoso Dead at 63
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Recognition Day Between John H. Francis Polytechnic High School Winter and Summer Classes 1970 The Return of the Class of ’70 (Adapted from Harlen Coben’s article for Parade Magazine: The Return of the Class of ‘80) The time machine is … Continue reading
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.” …Ronald Reagan Each of us must not only vote on November 2nd, but we must all be vigilant so that we are not the generation that loses the Republic! We … Continue reading
The virtual utopia controlled by Steve Jobs will expand greatly, bringing even more of the world under the thumb of the Apple CEO. That’s the most promising—and dangerous—development to emerge from Apple’s big products rollout today. Essentially, Apple announced that … Continue reading
GARDEN GROVE – Robert Harold Schuller’s ministry began on the sticky tar paper roof of a snack bar in the Orange drive-in theater on Sunday, March 27, 1955. To read the latest about Schuller’s remarks during Sunday’s church services, click … Continue reading
Story Created: Oct 27, 2010 at 4:47 PM PDT BAKERSFIELD, Calif. — Pet owners realize the Fourth of July, with its loud, frightening fireworks, can be a problem for their furry family members, but Kern County Animal Control is reminding … Continue reading
Food is the ultimate regressive tax, which is why it might offer some of the most compelling investment opportunities of the next ten years. The prince dispenses the same number of tuppence for his crumpet as the pauper. But as … Continue reading
Video: Immigration, World Poverty and Gumballs – Updated 2010 Related: Obama Authorizes 80,000 “REFUGEES” to Enter Country – President Barack Hussein Obama, in a determination letter to Congress, has announced that he will allow an additional 80,000 immigrants – … Continue reading