Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
- Sleeping Nation… Will America Wake Up In Time?
- IRS-Gate… All Roads Lead To The Same Cesspool
- Benghazi Drone Filmed Rape and Final Battle, Sent to Situation Room Live… But Krauthammer Says It is Played Out
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – The New Fascism Edition
- Of Course! Kerry Blames Israel Alone For The Failed Peace Talks
- Dingy Harry Blames ‘Rich, Rich, Rich Rich Rich Koch Brothers’ For Gender Pay Gap
- Heaven Is for Real
- Holder: We Want Gun Tracking Bracelets
- Wayne Root Exclusive: How Obama scammed his way to victory in 2012
Monthly Archives: January 2010
For someone who says he is not an ideologue… he is sure acting like one. He is following Progressive leader Saul Alinsky’s playbook (Rules for Radicals) step by step… Instead of pivoting after the second shot heard round the world… … Continue reading
This is great!! You have to watch this!!! ZONATION: Oh, How Liberals Contradict Themselves – Video ZONATION: Oh, How Liberals Contradict Themselves by Alfonzo Rachel – Posted at Big Hollywood Obama, Haiti and the Bold & Fresh Tour "Glenn … Continue reading
An Atlas reader, Chuck, has a student in the eleventh grade in an Ohio High School. Her government class passed out this propaganda recruiting paper so students could sign up as interns for Obama’s Organizing for America (OFA is the … Continue reading
Posted by: Dr. Mercola – January 2010 Forbes has declared Monsanto “Company of the Year,” calling criticism of the notorious company “vicious” attacks against a company that “has been working to make humanity better fed.” What’s more, Forbes claims that … Continue reading
Nazis (and by implication all “right- wingers,” past and present) were inherently wicked. Their agenda was evil from A to Z, their methods along with their goals. Communists (and by implication left-wingers) at least mean well. Oh, they might get … Continue reading
BY KENNETH R. BAZINET, ADAM LISBERG AND SAMUEL GOLDSMITH – DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS Originally Published:Thursday, January 28th 2010, 8:04 PM Updated: Thursday, January 28th 2010, 9:14 PM Alleged 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed after his arrest in March 2003. … Continue reading
(Dr. Charles Krauthammer, Thomas Sowell and Ben Stein are considered 3 of the top thinkers of our time, by many) It’s better to be paralyzed from the neck down, than to be paralyzed from the neck up…. Dr. Krauthammer is … Continue reading
Video 1 of 6 – Which Obama Showed up for the State of the Union? The one who thinks the American People are stupid, believes the spin cures all and the one intends to move forward with his agenda regardless … Continue reading
God help us!! Here we go again WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The United States on Thursday formally notified the United Nations that it has embraced the Copenhagen Accord setting nonbinding goals for reducing greenhouse gas emissions that was negotiated last month. … Continue reading