Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Faith Edition
- Forum: What Should Israel Do About Gaza?
- Obama Calls For Collectivized New World Order
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.20.14 Thru 7.27.14
- The Border? The Mideast? Scandals? For The Obamas It’s Luxury Vacay Time Again!!
- Sarah Palin Announces SarahPalinChannel.com
- SESSIONS: All Americans Must Help Stop Obama’s Dictatorial Threats to Expand Amnesty to Millions
- The 5 Greatest Lies Children Are Told in School in the Last Fifty Years
- Illegal Immigration – Documentarian Exposes Realty Of Border Crisis – America’s News HQ
- Alert: Coming to Your Mall, Your Town or a Historical or Religious Treasure Near You… the Caliphate
- Judge Jeanine to Pope Francis and President Obama
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Jon Voight Slams Obama, Kerry At Pro-Israel Rally
- The FEC Embraces Fascism – Implements Conservative Book Banning
- Hundreds Of CA Taxpayers And Professors Write To Express Outrage Over SFSU-Funded Terrorist Meetings
- FAA Cancellation Of Flights To Israel Ends
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Standing With Israel Edition
- Deneen Borelli Discusses The Abusive Treatment She Received at NAACP Convention
- Sarah Palin Talks Presidential Priorities to Sean Hannity July 21, 2014
- Clinton Inc. – The Ugly Just Does Not Stop
- What in the Heck is Wrong With the “D” Word? JUST Get Over It Already. It’s Exasperating. Readers, Chime In!
- Benjamin Netanyahu Fox News Special Report 7/21/14
- Forum: What Will Be The Most Significant Technological Development of the Next Decade?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.13.14 Thru 7.20.14
- Orchestrated Invasion – The Eradication Of America’s Borders
- Huckabee – Israeli Military Finds More Than Dozen Tunnels From Gaza In To Israel
Monthly Archives: December 2009
I hate to say this out loud. Upon hearing Rush Limbaugh was in the hospital and his condition serious, I felt a nervous twinge in my stomach. Dare I say it, I thought, “Oh my gosh, what if Rush was … Continue reading
In response to a Nigerian Muslim trying to blow up a flight from Amsterdam to Detroit on Christmas Day, the government will now prohibit international travelers from going to the bathroom in the last hour before the plane lands. Terrorists … Continue reading
Conservative Radio Talk Show Host Rush Limbaugh is in the hospital in Hawaii in serious condition according to TMZ.com. Rush, 58, was taken to to Queens Medical Center from the Kahala Hotel complaining of chest pains. According to TMZ the … Continue reading
December 28, 2009 Buried in his massive amendment to the Senate version of Obamacare is Reid’s anti-democratic poison pill designed to prevent any future Congress from repealing the central feature of this monstrous legislation. Beginning on page 1,000 of the … Continue reading
Exclusive: The System Failed…Miserably Presidential Policy: Does It Make the Grade?, James Carafano, PhD The administration has a lot to do. Let’s hope they get it right before the jihadists get lucky. Rash of 2009 Homegrown Terror Plots Ends ‘Denial’ … Continue reading
Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, today released its 2009 list of Washington’s “Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians.” The list, in alphabetical order, includes: 1. Senator Christopher Dodd (D-CT): This marks two years in … Continue reading
by Robert A. Hall I’m 63. Except for one semester in college when jobs were scarce and a six-month period when I was between jobs, but job-hunting every day, I’ve worked, hard, since I was 18. Despite some health challenges, … Continue reading
What about the quality of the fighters themselves? There have been great fighters in both earlier and later times. Mike Tyson’s one-round knockouts electrified many boxing fans but Joe Louis still holds the record for one-round knockouts in heavyweight championship … Continue reading
Who cares about the U.S. Constitution, when Barack Obama’s vision for America is weighing in the balance? Don’t count on the U.S. Congress to care. In the aftermath of the Senate’s passage of an Obamacare bill, Attorney’s General from multiple … Continue reading
LOS ANGELES — Chihuahuas have been flying out of California since other states learned about the glut of little dogs in the Golden State. A group of 25 dogs has already arrived at the Humane Society for Greater Nashua in … Continue reading