Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: What’s Behind The Downturn In The GOP’s Chances To Take The Senate?
- The Bear and the Dragon Encircle the Eagle
- Anti-Americanis, Marxism, Porn, Pedophilia Now Available in the Classroom
- Bush 2006 World War III Coming If ‘Caliphate Capitol’ Established In Iraq
- Republican-Controlled House Passes Continued Complete Funding for ObamaCare and Planned Parenthood
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel Of The Week!!
- Chairman Gowdy’s Opening Statement at First Benghazi Select Committee Hearing
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – War? What War? Edition
- Politics and Religion… Lost Subjects in America
- ‘You’re the Son I Don’t Have ➡ Benghazi Victim’s Mom Addresses Americans Who Tried to Save Her Son
- Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ObamaBalloon Edition
- Megyn Kelly Takes On Ward Churchill: How Can You Compare 9/11 Victims to Nazis?
- Cuba Trolls America’s Left for Spies
- PRESIDENT COWARD – Bill Whittle (video)
- William Deresiewicz on Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- 13 Hours Benghazi Exposed Speical – Bret Baier (Updated)
- This Weeks’ Weasel Of The Week!!!
- Bob McDonnell Guilty on 11 Counts, Maureen Guilty on 9 Counts
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Selfie Edition
- Gluten, Celiac Disease and the Bigger Picture – Updated
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
Monthly Archives: October 2009
Update: STORY TIME FOR CONGRESS! NOV 4TH MOM’s 4 America Group at 9AM EST at the Capital Steps – Then Meet Rep Michele Bachmann by Noon on Thursday the 5th to walk the Halls of Congress Followed by a Tea Party
Meet us in Washington, DC for "Story Time for Congress" as we read them the Healthcare Bill! Wednesday, November 4th, 2009, beginning at 9 a.m. EST for Story Time for Congress Then meet-up with Rep Michele Bachmann on the 5th … Continue reading
By Michelle Malkin • October 31, 2009 11:00 AM Finally: The spoiler exits the race. Stacy McCain has the scoop: Just confirmed that Republican candidate Dede Scozzafava has quit the race. Speaking to supporters, Scozzafava broke down in tears. UPDATE: … Continue reading
Obama has set upon a path of bringing America to its knees in submission to socialist ideas. Obama shares the elitists’ low conception of the world’s opinion of us. Obama, being one of those elitists, and controlled by others with … Continue reading
Special-interest deals forged in secret behind closed doors. Massive bills unveiled in the dark of night and rushed to a vote before anyone in America could possibly know the details. Wasteful pork projects stuffed into giant bills passed without scrutiny … Continue reading
It’s not easy to get 35 Republican senators to vote against defense spending — unless hate crimes legislation is involved. The Senate narrowly invoked cloture on Thursday, 64 to 35, on the defense authorization package with the bill named for … Continue reading
California legislators ought to carry a copy of the state constitution in their pockets and refer to it when writing laws. It’s a useful guide, laying out what the people have a right to do and what the government shall … Continue reading
Interesting to me was the fact that Joe Biden’s home state of Delaware will be reopening a GM plant in Wilmington. Weird considering that double digit plants were shut down in Detroit alone. Oh and the average price of a … Continue reading