Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: What’s Behind The Downturn In The GOP’s Chances To Take The Senate?
- The Bear and the Dragon Encircle the Eagle
- Anti-Americanis, Marxism, Porn, Pedophilia Now Available in the Classroom
- Bush 2006 World War III Coming If ‘Caliphate Capitol’ Established In Iraq
- Republican-Controlled House Passes Continued Complete Funding for ObamaCare and Planned Parenthood
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel Of The Week!!
- Chairman Gowdy’s Opening Statement at First Benghazi Select Committee Hearing
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – War? What War? Edition
- Politics and Religion… Lost Subjects in America
- ‘You’re the Son I Don’t Have ➡ Benghazi Victim’s Mom Addresses Americans Who Tried to Save Her Son
- Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ObamaBalloon Edition
- Megyn Kelly Takes On Ward Churchill: How Can You Compare 9/11 Victims to Nazis?
- Cuba Trolls America’s Left for Spies
- PRESIDENT COWARD – Bill Whittle (video)
- William Deresiewicz on Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- 13 Hours Benghazi Exposed Speical – Bret Baier (Updated)
- This Weeks’ Weasel Of The Week!!!
- Bob McDonnell Guilty on 11 Counts, Maureen Guilty on 9 Counts
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Selfie Edition
- Gluten, Celiac Disease and the Bigger Picture – Updated
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
Monthly Archives: August 2009
Internet companies and civil liberties groups were alarmed this spring when a U.S. Senate bill proposed handing the White House the power to disconnect private-sector computers from the Internet. They’re not much happier about a revised version that aides to … Continue reading
Meet Obama’s New FCC Chief Diversity Officer (Distribution of Wealth Czar) Mark Lloyd – He Admires Hugo Chavez & Wants To Emulate Venezuela’s Control of Speech & Communication~
Mark Lloyd is a former senior fellow at George Soros’s Center for American Progress and a consultant to Soros’s Open Society Institute — and his plans at the FCC for equalizing air time for public with that of private radio … Continue reading
SEPT 19 is Puppy Mill Awareness Day!!! In case you want to educate people on the existence of Puppy Mills and the harsh reality of what these dogs go thru or just learn more about Puppy Mills yourself… here is … Continue reading
Tea Party Express Is Rolling Along… Huckabee on Economy and Inoffe Says No on ObamaCare – Keep Up the Pressure!
The first stop of the Tea Party Express The bus has left Sacramento, folks! Some 5,000 Americans turned out in Sacramento to voice their disgust with the direction the country is headed and the disconnect with the Washington politicians. Our … Continue reading
Just about the time the Center for Immigration Studies was holding a press briefing at the National Press Club about the immigration and health reform connection, proponents from President Obama on down were denying that illegal aliens would receive taxpayer-funded … Continue reading
Healthcare Reform Foes Using Radical Alinsky’s Tactics Influential Chicago activist Saul Alinsky wrote the book on community organizing for the left. Now in an ironic twist, opponents of President Barack Obama and the Democrats’ healthcare reform plans … Continue reading