Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
- Sleeping Nation… Will America Wake Up In Time?
- IRS-Gate… All Roads Lead To The Same Cesspool
- Benghazi Drone Filmed Rape and Final Battle, Sent to Situation Room Live… But Krauthammer Says It is Played Out
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – The New Fascism Edition
- Of Course! Kerry Blames Israel Alone For The Failed Peace Talks
Monthly Archives: April 2009
Rep. Peter Hoekstra of Michigan says it’s high time to have the CIA declassify and release its memos on the successes of enhanced CIA interrogations of terrorist detainees. The ranking Republican on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence wrote … Continue reading
Quote: This is important!! Parentalrights press conference Ten things you need to know about the structure of the CRC. 1. It is a treaty which creates binding rules of law. It is no mere statement of altruism. 2. Its … Continue reading
Former Vice President Al Gore, the leading American voice on climate change, urged lawmakers Friday to overcome partisan differences and take action to reduce greenhouse gases, calling the climate issue the most important ever before Congress. Gore told a House … Continue reading
In January 1948, Mohandas Gandhi was shot three times by a Hindu assassin as he walked through a garden in New Delhi to take evening prayers. He died instantly. Today he is remembered as an anti-colonialist, an advocate of non-violence, … Continue reading
Quote: This Concept Car Will Be Available in Fall of 2009 Honda Dog Friendly Element reveal from the Ny Auto Show Honda’s recent release of its "Dog Friendly" Element concept introduced built-in facilities to aid canine transport. A finalized … Continue reading
In releasing highly classified documents on the CIA interrogation program last week, President Obama declared that the techniques used to question captured terrorists "did not make us safer." This is patently false. The proof is in the memos Obama made … Continue reading
Ever wonder about the world’s largest land predator, how soon newborn whale calves are able to swim, or the little-known function of an elephant’s ears? While the answers might surprise and amuse you, it’s the adventure these questions pose that … Continue reading
A lot of people claim to be my No. 1 fan — God bless them — but my true No. 1 fan left this world last week. My mother quietly stopped breathing last Tuesday, as she slept peacefully, holding my … Continue reading
U.S. Supreme Court Hears New Haven Reverse Discrimination Case Firefighter Frank Ricci listens to a reporter’s question outside U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington on Wednesday. (WTNH / April 22, 2009) WASHINGTON – Twenty white New Haven firefighters who claim … Continue reading
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton slammed former Vice President Dick Cheney in testimony before Congress (today) Wednesday 4/22, saying she did not consider him a “reliable” source of information. Clinton’s jab came during testimony before the House Foreign Affairs Committee. … Continue reading