Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
- Sleeping Nation… Will America Wake Up In Time?
- IRS-Gate… All Roads Lead To The Same Cesspool
- Benghazi Drone Filmed Rape and Final Battle, Sent to Situation Room Live… But Krauthammer Says It is Played Out
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – The New Fascism Edition
- Of Course! Kerry Blames Israel Alone For The Failed Peace Talks
- Dingy Harry Blames ‘Rich, Rich, Rich Rich Rich Koch Brothers’ For Gender Pay Gap
- Heaven Is for Real
- Holder: We Want Gun Tracking Bracelets
- Wayne Root Exclusive: How Obama scammed his way to victory in 2012
- Barbara Boxer (D-CA) – KeyWiki Progressive/Marxist Profiles
Monthly Archives: September 2008
The financial markets were teetering on the edge of an abyss last week. The secretary of the Treasury was literally on his knees begging the speaker of the House not to sabotage the bailout bill. The crash of falling banks … Continue reading
By Thomas Sowell “It Is Easy To Make the Party In Power the Scapegoat, And Even Easier To Make Yourself Look Good When You Are Willing to Shade the Truth… or Just Vote Present!” …Thomas Sowell Nothing could more painfully demonstrate … Continue reading
High heeled flippers. Via Sociological Images
“In Major Crisis, It Seems To Be The Little Guy That Gets Hit the Worst, Therefore It Is Up To The Little Guy To Watch Out For Himself!” (Renters are often the ones left hanging in the middle in foreclosure … Continue reading
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was feted on Thursday night by left-wing U.S. religious leaders and self-styled pacifists at a gala reception at New York’s Hyatt hotel — which is owned by the family of the Obama campaign’s national finance chairperson, … Continue reading
“JFK and LBJ knew a thing or two about politics and governing. They understood with Solomon-like wisdom that, ‘there is a time to campaign, and a time to break off campaigning’. It’s a leadership thing.” Americans are interesting people when … Continue reading
WATCH "OBAMA’S LIBERAL POLICIES" WATCH WEB AD: SARAH PALIN BETTER THAN BARACK OBAMA WATCH TV AD: "OBAMA’S HIGHER TAXES" The Our Country Deserves Better committee is determined to tell the truth that is not being told by many in the … Continue reading
"Why go out for hamburger when you have steak at home?" …Paul Newman, actor, producer, director, race car enthusiast, philanthropist, and one of my favorites (Paul Newman died today at age 83 after losing his battle with Cancer…) Screen … Continue reading
John McCain wins the First Presidential Debate Bob Schieffer… CBS News stated that the McCain Obama Debate was a tie when asked by Katie Couric and you know if the media said it was a tie… McCain won!! He continued … Continue reading