Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- USA Today Reports: Ukrainian City ‘Registering’ Jews
- Alert: BLM committed animal atrocities, shot cows from helicopters, constructed mass graves at Bundy Ranch
- Sebelius’ Shameful Legacy
- Did Feds Kill Bundy Rancher Cattle, Destory Water Tanks and Run Over Tortoise Dens?
- RUSH: HuffPo Takes ObamaCare Chaos To Move The Ball Further Towards Single Payer
- Gutfeld: Big Government Is Grand, If You Don’t Feel Its Hand
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Yippee-Ki-Yay Edition
- RUSH: The Biggest Problem We Have With Voting Is Illegal Voting
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
Monthly Archives: August 2008
Who Is Mike Wooten and Why Is He Being Investigated? By Lisa Demer Mike Wooten is the Governor Palin’s ex-brother-in-law, and his job as an Alaska State Trooper is drawing scrutiny in a way rarely seen except in cases of killings … Continue reading
November 4th is still along time down the road, but if John McCain is measuring for drapes in the Oval Office at that time we will all be able to look at his pick of Sarah Palin as the day … Continue reading
Just how important is it to you that your grandmother not be sent to a labor camp? As the Beijing Olympics fade in memory, take one last note of the septuagenarian women threatened by Chinese authorities with a year in … Continue reading
Republican presidential candidate, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., left, introduces his vice presidential running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, at a campaign stop in Washington, Pa. Saturday, Aug. 30, 2008. (AP Photo/Keith Srakocic) McCain, Palin stump as GOP eyes Gustav John … Continue reading
“Politics Makes For Strange Bed Fellows And A Lot of Bed Hopping!!” It wasn’t too long ago though that Barack Obama’s newfound political allies were telling a different story about Barack Obama. "You never hear the specifics." – Hillary Clinton, … Continue reading
“I’d Like to Thank My Sisterhood of the Traveling Pantsuits.” …Hillary Rodham Clinton, at the 2008 Democratic Convention (Sometimes we all just have to laugh at ourselves!) It was a Hillary moment!! "My mother was born before women could vote," … Continue reading
Andy RooneyDID YOU KNOW?As you walk up the steps to thebuilding which houses the U.S. Supreme Courtyou can see near the top of the building a rowof the world’s law givers and each one isfacing one in the middle who … Continue reading
Of Course Dogs Go To Heaven… Here’s Proof! It’s summer. The kids are out of school. Flowers of every color populate yards and gardens. It’s time for cookouts, picnics, hide-and-seek, and backyard basketball games. A time for kids to be … Continue reading
Cher by Kevin Winter/Getty Images Remember: There was a time when Batman fans thought Heath Ledger would be a terrible Joker. They were wrong, and people aghast at the latest Bat-rumor should remember how well that bit of surprise casting … Continue reading