Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Sarah Palin Talks Presidential Priorities to Sean Hannity July 21, 2014
- Clinton Inc. – The Ugly Just Does Not Stop
- What in the Heck is Wrong With the “D” Word? JUST Get Over It Already. It’s Exasperating. Readers, Chime In!
- Benjamin Netanyahu Fox News Special Report 7/21/14
- Forum: What Will Be The Most Significant Technological Development of the Next Decade?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.13.14 Thru 7.20.14
- Orchestrated Invasion – The Eradication Of America’s Borders
- Huckabee – Israeli Military Finds More Than Dozen Tunnels From Gaza In To Israel
- Sarah Palin – Western Conservative Summit – Denver, CO (FULL SPEECH)
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Obama, Putin & Netanyahu At The Table & Sideline
- Appalled by its brief moment of decency and morality regarding Israel, the WaPo bounces back with pure antisemitism
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- American Decline… A Choice and Manufactured
- Gutfeld on Obama: We gave him America and in return he gave us Detroit
- Harry Reid: The Border Is Secure?!?
- Pew’s Cowardly Dhimmi Poll Is An Absolute Disgrace
- Rush: Downed Plane In Ukraine Give Media ‘Opportunity’ to Abandon Obama Border News
- National Day of Protest – July 18th and 19th – Hundreds of Cities fighting Back Against ‘Invasion’
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Hamas Delenda Est Edition
- D’Souza: Obama Wants Border Chaos, Can ‘Prey’ on the American People’s Guilt
- Odd… Only Murrieta Fighting Back?
- Holder DOJ Finally Finds A Scandal Worth Investigating – An Anti-Obama Parade Float
- John Bolton: Obama Administration Considering Extending Nuclear Talks With Iran
- Immigration… From an Immigrants Perspective
- Forum: How Would You Handle The Current Crisis On The Border?
- Pro-Israel Supporters Attacked By Palestinians In Los Angeles
Monthly Archives: August 2008
Who Is Mike Wooten and Why Is He Being Investigated? By Lisa Demer Mike Wooten is the Governor Palin’s ex-brother-in-law, and his job as an Alaska State Trooper is drawing scrutiny in a way rarely seen except in cases of killings … Continue reading
November 4th is still along time down the road, but if John McCain is measuring for drapes in the Oval Office at that time we will all be able to look at his pick of Sarah Palin as the day … Continue reading
Just how important is it to you that your grandmother not be sent to a labor camp? As the Beijing Olympics fade in memory, take one last note of the septuagenarian women threatened by Chinese authorities with a year in … Continue reading
Republican presidential candidate, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., left, introduces his vice presidential running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, at a campaign stop in Washington, Pa. Saturday, Aug. 30, 2008. (AP Photo/Keith Srakocic) McCain, Palin stump as GOP eyes Gustav John … Continue reading
“Politics Makes For Strange Bed Fellows And A Lot of Bed Hopping!!” It wasn’t too long ago though that Barack Obama’s newfound political allies were telling a different story about Barack Obama. "You never hear the specifics." – Hillary Clinton, … Continue reading
“I’d Like to Thank My Sisterhood of the Traveling Pantsuits.” …Hillary Rodham Clinton, at the 2008 Democratic Convention (Sometimes we all just have to laugh at ourselves!) It was a Hillary moment!! "My mother was born before women could vote," … Continue reading
Andy RooneyDID YOU KNOW?As you walk up the steps to thebuilding which houses the U.S. Supreme Courtyou can see near the top of the building a rowof the world’s law givers and each one isfacing one in the middle who … Continue reading
Of Course Dogs Go To Heaven… Here’s Proof! It’s summer. The kids are out of school. Flowers of every color populate yards and gardens. It’s time for cookouts, picnics, hide-and-seek, and backyard basketball games. A time for kids to be … Continue reading
Cher by Kevin Winter/Getty Images Remember: There was a time when Batman fans thought Heath Ledger would be a terrible Joker. They were wrong, and people aghast at the latest Bat-rumor should remember how well that bit of surprise casting … Continue reading