Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Did Feds Kill Bundy Rancher Cattle, Destory Water Tanks and Run Over Tortoise Dens?
- RUSH: HuffPo Takes ObamaCare Chaos To Move The Ball Further Towards Single Payer
- Gutfeld: Big Government Is Grand, If You Don’t Feel Its Hand
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Yippee-Ki-Yay Edition
- RUSH: The Biggest Problem We Have With Voting Is Illegal Voting
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
Monthly Archives: June 2008
Seeing how thrilled so many of my fellow Americans are that a black man — even a half-black man — is going to be on the presidential ballot in November I can’t help wishing I were one of them. It’s … Continue reading
(Even O.C. grand jury acknowledges most of problem is stays, not family pets) Game-show icon Bob Barker used to end each episode of “The Price Is Right” with his signature statement, “Help control the pet population; have your pet spayed … Continue reading
If you haven’t seen this, thought you might find this interesting… or at least entertaining… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPch2k63uj4 – From Joe American We all knew what is happening now was coming…. 40 years ago, probably longer, and most people my age we … Continue reading
President Bush may follow in the footsteps of his brother Jeb and convert to Catholicism, several European papers are reporting. In the wake of the president’s visit to see Pope Benedict XVI at the Vatican, Italian newspapers, citing Vatican sources, … Continue reading
Sen Obama. From Illinois. History of corrupt politicians. Mentors like Jeremiah Wright. Backed by Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam. Hezbollah. Hamas. Terrorist associates from the Weather Underground. Wife claims shes never been proud of her country until her husband … Continue reading
Sleep is one of the richest topics in science today: why we need it, why it can be hard to get, and how that affects everything from our athletic performance to our income. Daniel Kripke, co-director of research at the … Continue reading
How would one sneak a left-wing radical into the Oval Office in broad daylight? Perhaps the same way that President George W. Bush got two strong conservatives on the Supreme Court: Find a candidate without a paper trail on the … Continue reading
Now that Senator Barack Obama has become the Democrats’ nominee for President of the United States, to the cheers of the media at home and abroad, he has written a letter to the Secretary of Defense, in a tone as … Continue reading
Die Katze im Sack kaufen. (German). Kupic kota w worku. (Polish). Acheter chat en poche. (French). Dar gato por liebre. (Spanish). In plain English: Don’t buy a Pig-in-a-poke. That’s what you’re doing if you support Barak Obama for President. The … Continue reading