Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Standing With Israel Edition
- Deneen Borelli Discusses The Abusive Treatment She Received at NAACP Convention
- Sarah Palin Talks Presidential Priorities to Sean Hannity July 21, 2014
- Clinton Inc. – The Ugly Just Does Not Stop
- What in the Heck is Wrong With the “D” Word? JUST Get Over It Already. It’s Exasperating. Readers, Chime In!
- Benjamin Netanyahu Fox News Special Report 7/21/14
- Forum: What Will Be The Most Significant Technological Development of the Next Decade?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.13.14 Thru 7.20.14
- Orchestrated Invasion – The Eradication Of America’s Borders
- Huckabee – Israeli Military Finds More Than Dozen Tunnels From Gaza In To Israel
- Sarah Palin – Western Conservative Summit – Denver, CO (FULL SPEECH)
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Obama, Putin & Netanyahu At The Table & Sideline
- Appalled by its brief moment of decency and morality regarding Israel, the WaPo bounces back with pure antisemitism
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- American Decline… A Choice and Manufactured
- Gutfeld on Obama: We gave him America and in return he gave us Detroit
- Harry Reid: The Border Is Secure?!?
- Pew’s Cowardly Dhimmi Poll Is An Absolute Disgrace
- Rush: Downed Plane In Ukraine Give Media ‘Opportunity’ to Abandon Obama Border News
- National Day of Protest – July 18th and 19th – Hundreds of Cities fighting Back Against ‘Invasion’
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Hamas Delenda Est Edition
- D’Souza: Obama Wants Border Chaos, Can ‘Prey’ on the American People’s Guilt
- Odd… Only Murrieta Fighting Back?
- Holder DOJ Finally Finds A Scandal Worth Investigating – An Anti-Obama Parade Float
- John Bolton: Obama Administration Considering Extending Nuclear Talks With Iran
- Immigration… From an Immigrants Perspective
Monthly Archives: March 2008
Ron Paul, Eric Thayer / Getty There used to be an organization for people who believed in a truly limited government — limited taxes, limited spending, limited interference in individual lives and limited intervention in foreign affairs. That organization was … Continue reading
A Q&A with Michael Pollan, author, amateur gardener and hero of the organic food movement Interview by Ashley Ball, with Matthew Cooke There are people who eat to live, and others who live to eat. Michael Pollan lives to eat … Continue reading
delivered 17 May 2004, Constitution Hall, Washington D.C. Audio mp3 of Address Ladies and gentlemen, I really have to ask you to seriously consider what you’ve heard, and now this is the end of the evening so to speak. I … Continue reading
White House hopeful Barack Obama suggests he would have left his Chicago church had his longtime pastor, whose fiery anti-American comments about U.S. foreign policy and race relations threatened Obama’s campaign, not stepped down. "Had the reverend not retired, and … Continue reading
By LIZ SIDOTI SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — In a show of Republican unity, one-time bitter foes John McCain and Mitt Romney raised money and campaigned together Thursday for a single goal — getting McCain elected president. ”We are united. … Continue reading
Posted by Bobby Eberle Last week, I focused on Sen. Obama’s speech about his "former" pastor. I thought the speech was both fascinating and scary in how it revealed so much of what the senator actually believes. Who would have … Continue reading
MICHELE OBAMAS MILITANT RACISM REVEALED… In her senior thesis at Princeton, Michele Obama, the wife of Barack Obama stated that America was a nation founded on crime and hatred. Moreover, she stated that whites in America were ineradicably racist. The … Continue reading
By Bill Gertz, March 27, 2008 Three House leaders and the Government Printing Office’s watchdog said yesterday that they are investigating security concerns about the production of electronic passports highlighted during an investigation by The Washington Times. Rep. Bennie Thompson, … Continue reading
Despite saying she wants to return to Stanford University, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has let it be known in Republican circles that she would consider running for vice president if asked. One source told Newsmax that she expressed interest … Continue reading
If there is anything more disturbing than watching the Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s paranoid denunciations of whites and America, it’s seeing the reactions of many well-educated blacks who agree with him or find ways to justify his hate-filled comments. “I am … Continue reading