Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Hundreds Of CA Taxpayers And Professors Write To Express Outrage Over SFSU-Funded Terrorist Meetings
- FAA Cancellation Of Flights To Israel Ends
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Standing With Israel Edition
- Deneen Borelli Discusses The Abusive Treatment She Received at NAACP Convention
- Sarah Palin Talks Presidential Priorities to Sean Hannity July 21, 2014
- Clinton Inc. – The Ugly Just Does Not Stop
- What in the Heck is Wrong With the “D” Word? JUST Get Over It Already. It’s Exasperating. Readers, Chime In!
- Benjamin Netanyahu Fox News Special Report 7/21/14
- Forum: What Will Be The Most Significant Technological Development of the Next Decade?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.13.14 Thru 7.20.14
- Orchestrated Invasion – The Eradication Of America’s Borders
- Huckabee – Israeli Military Finds More Than Dozen Tunnels From Gaza In To Israel
- Sarah Palin – Western Conservative Summit – Denver, CO (FULL SPEECH)
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Obama, Putin & Netanyahu At The Table & Sideline
- Appalled by its brief moment of decency and morality regarding Israel, the WaPo bounces back with pure antisemitism
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- American Decline… A Choice and Manufactured
- Gutfeld on Obama: We gave him America and in return he gave us Detroit
- Harry Reid: The Border Is Secure?!?
- Pew’s Cowardly Dhimmi Poll Is An Absolute Disgrace
- Rush: Downed Plane In Ukraine Give Media ‘Opportunity’ to Abandon Obama Border News
- National Day of Protest – July 18th and 19th – Hundreds of Cities fighting Back Against ‘Invasion’
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Hamas Delenda Est Edition
- D’Souza: Obama Wants Border Chaos, Can ‘Prey’ on the American People’s Guilt
- Odd… Only Murrieta Fighting Back?
- Holder DOJ Finally Finds A Scandal Worth Investigating – An Anti-Obama Parade Float
Monthly Archives: February 2008
And The BS Begins… McCain Born in was born at the US military base Coco Solo in the Panama Canal Zone…
John McCain was born to U.S. parents at the US military base Coco Solo in the Panama Canal Zone that was under United States sovereignty between 1903 and 1979, but it was unincorporated. Okay… now who drug out this BS that he isn’t a … Continue reading
Poisons in Your Food Could Make You Sick China’s former head of food and drug safety, Zheng Xiaoyu, was put to death recently.His crime? Taking $850,000 in bribes from pharmaceutical companies, some of which resulted in approval of fake drugs. … Continue reading
The Douglass Report The unchecked flow of illegal border-hoppers from the south is washing over us like a Texas flash flood. It negatively impacts our bottom line, greatly compromises our security, and erodes our national identity… but what nobody’s talking … Continue reading
Nancy Reagan, widow of former President Ronald Reagan, is mourning the death of her “dear friend,” William F. Buckley. "I was deeply saddened this morning when I learned of Bill Buckley’s death," Reagan told Newsmax, through her assistant Wren Powell. … Continue reading
Frances Rice, chairman of the National Black Republican Association, describes the Democratic Party as the architect of modern day racism. Rice, a retired Army lieutenant colonel and lawyer, says in an interview it was Republicans who pushed through much of … Continue reading
TYLER, Texas — Republican presidential hopeful John McCain mocked Democrat Barack Obama on Wednesday for saying he would take action as president "if al-Qaida is forming a base in Iraq." "When you examine that statement, it’s pretty remarkable," McCain told … Continue reading
When you first met and got hitched, you couldn’t stop gushing about married life and how wondrous it was going to be. In fact, the situation was so serious that your best friend, your sister, and even your mother were … Continue reading
From ‘Scissorhands’ to leading man, his stardom always shines brightly By CHRIS VOGNAR / Movie Critic I’m not sure when Johnny Depp became a great actor, though I know he is one. It might have been the early ’90s, when … Continue reading
Craig Ferguson entered the world of late night comedy following a diverse and eclectic career that encompasses film, television and the stage. Born in Glasgow, Scotland, Ferguson got his start in the entertainment industry as a drummer for some … Continue reading
Martin Feldstein, chairman of President Reagan’s Council of Economic Advisers, says that evidence is mounting that a recession began in December or January. And unlike many economists who say any recession will be mild and brief, the Harvard economist wrote … Continue reading