Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- The FEC Embraces Fascism – Implements Conservative Book Banning
- Hundreds Of CA Taxpayers And Professors Write To Express Outrage Over SFSU-Funded Terrorist Meetings
- FAA Cancellation Of Flights To Israel Ends
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Standing With Israel Edition
- Deneen Borelli Discusses The Abusive Treatment She Received at NAACP Convention
- Sarah Palin Talks Presidential Priorities to Sean Hannity July 21, 2014
- Clinton Inc. – The Ugly Just Does Not Stop
- What in the Heck is Wrong With the “D” Word? JUST Get Over It Already. It’s Exasperating. Readers, Chime In!
- Benjamin Netanyahu Fox News Special Report 7/21/14
- Forum: What Will Be The Most Significant Technological Development of the Next Decade?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.13.14 Thru 7.20.14
- Orchestrated Invasion – The Eradication Of America’s Borders
- Huckabee – Israeli Military Finds More Than Dozen Tunnels From Gaza In To Israel
- Sarah Palin – Western Conservative Summit – Denver, CO (FULL SPEECH)
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Obama, Putin & Netanyahu At The Table & Sideline
- Appalled by its brief moment of decency and morality regarding Israel, the WaPo bounces back with pure antisemitism
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- American Decline… A Choice and Manufactured
- Gutfeld on Obama: We gave him America and in return he gave us Detroit
- Harry Reid: The Border Is Secure?!?
- Pew’s Cowardly Dhimmi Poll Is An Absolute Disgrace
- Rush: Downed Plane In Ukraine Give Media ‘Opportunity’ to Abandon Obama Border News
- National Day of Protest – July 18th and 19th – Hundreds of Cities fighting Back Against ‘Invasion’
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Hamas Delenda Est Edition
- D’Souza: Obama Wants Border Chaos, Can ‘Prey’ on the American People’s Guilt
- Odd… Only Murrieta Fighting Back?
Monthly Archives: December 2007
The U.S. Postal Service revealed its upcoming stamps for 2008. According to the Service’s press release, "the 2008 stamp program recognizes a range of subjects as diverse as America itself, from the Chinese Lunar New Year celebrated in Chinatowns all … Continue reading
The Cause of (and Cure for) My Obesity By Shane Ellison, M.Sc. I have been rail thin … and I have also carried more fat than I’d like to admit to. As a college wrestler, I was 4% body … Continue reading
Last April, Newsmax magazine ran a cover story headlined, “Romney to the Rescue: Romney’s Got the Right Stuff for 2008.” Based on interviews I conducted with Mitt Romney and his friends, family, and aides, as well as with critics and … Continue reading
By: Ronald Kessler Pakistan former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto arrives to address her last public rally in Rawalpindi, Pakistan, Thursday. The assassination of Pakistan opposition leader Benazir Bhutto brings closer the nightmare of al-Qaida and its affiliates being armed with nuclear … Continue reading
Call it acoustic trauma or noise-induced hearing loss. By any name, it’s the most important preventable cause of permanent hearing loss. Up to 28 million Americans have impaired hearing; for as many as a third, acoustic trauma is a significant … Continue reading
Your cuppa Joe May Be A Friend After All… I’m not a coffee drinker, but I wanted to be when I was young. I remember the grown-ups drinking coffee after meals, but my mother wouldn’t let me have any because … Continue reading
Nervous about making a bad impression at a holiday party? Don’t be. Far fewer people than you think will even perceive if you make a social flub. At least that’s what a study revealed when college students were asked to … Continue reading
A fat-burning, belly-toning routine that’s guaranteed to whittle down your middle. Click Here For the Excercises: So Long, Muffin Top – Exercises – Fit Zone – MSN Health & Fitness – 1 – By Martica Heaner, M.A., M.Ed., for MSN … Continue reading
CNN) — White House hopeful Mitt Romney on Thursday articulated his position on the role of religion in America, but avoided details about his personal faith. Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney said “freedom opens the windows of the soul.” Romney, … Continue reading
. . . Everyone concentrates on the problems we’re having in this country lately; illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, alligators attacking people in Florida . . Not me. I concentrate on solutions for the problems. It’s a win-win situation.+ Dig a … Continue reading