Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- RUSH: HuffPo Takes ObamaCare Chaos To Move The Ball Further Towards Single Payer
- Gutfeld: Big Government Is Grand, If You Don’t Feel Its Hand
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Yippee-Ki-Yay Edition
- RUSH: The Biggest Problem We Have With Voting Is Illegal Voting
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
- Sleeping Nation… Will America Wake Up In Time?
Monthly Archives: November 2007
State mandated drugging of children as young as three years old is a disturbing yet growing trend. Here Gregory Hession, J.D., recounts one of his cases where he tried, in vain, to uphold a heartbroken mother’s wishes not to drug … Continue reading
The dollar is in no danger of losing its status as the world’s top reserve currency, says Morgan Stanley Asia Chairman Stephen Roach. Speaking to reporters at a Beijing finance forum, Roach said that the headlines proclaiming the dollar’s decline … Continue reading
Concerns over deadly amoeba flare after 14-year-old dies It seemed like a headache, nothing more. But when painkillers and a trip to the emergency room didn’t fix Aaron Evans, 14, he asked his dad if he was going to die. … Continue reading
Think the Food You Eat Can’t Kill You? Think Again… Sadly, American kids today are likely to have shorter life spans than their parents… With modern medicine, life expectancy is going up, right? WRONG! For the first time in 200 … Continue reading
An FDA Asleep at the Wheel The Drug Company Fat Cats Our Slapstick but Deadly Medical System It happened again today. I heard on the news about some new FDA plan to ensure that prescription drugs are actually as … Continue reading
By Michael Barone, senior writer with U.S. News & World Report and the principal co-author of The Almanac of American Politic October 2007 may turn out to be the month that immigration became a key issue in presidential politics. It … Continue reading
Aspirin, vitamin E, the B vitamins, ginkgo biloba, goji juice vinpocetine . . . which vitamins and supplements really do give you a mental lift when you need it? Aspirin: Yes. Research shows a 40 percent decrease in arterial aging, a … Continue reading