Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: What’s Behind The Downturn In The GOP’s Chances To Take The Senate?
- The Bear and the Dragon Encircle the Eagle
- Anti-Americanis, Marxism, Porn, Pedophilia Now Available in the Classroom
- Bush 2006 World War III Coming If ‘Caliphate Capitol’ Established In Iraq
- Republican-Controlled House Passes Continued Complete Funding for ObamaCare and Planned Parenthood
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel Of The Week!!
- Chairman Gowdy’s Opening Statement at First Benghazi Select Committee Hearing
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – War? What War? Edition
- Politics and Religion… Lost Subjects in America
- ‘You’re the Son I Don’t Have ➡ Benghazi Victim’s Mom Addresses Americans Who Tried to Save Her Son
- Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ObamaBalloon Edition
- Megyn Kelly Takes On Ward Churchill: How Can You Compare 9/11 Victims to Nazis?
- Cuba Trolls America’s Left for Spies
- PRESIDENT COWARD – Bill Whittle (video)
- William Deresiewicz on Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- 13 Hours Benghazi Exposed Speical – Bret Baier (Updated)
- This Weeks’ Weasel Of The Week!!!
- Bob McDonnell Guilty on 11 Counts, Maureen Guilty on 9 Counts
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Selfie Edition
- Gluten, Celiac Disease and the Bigger Picture – Updated
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
Monthly Archives: October 2007
Ginger Hatten Peter Greenberg, Today Contributor Yes, it’s that time again, when our thoughts turn to the supernatural, ghosts, visions and other hauntings. And each year, there never seems to be a shortage of haunted hotels — places where you … Continue reading
Two preeminent aging experts are on opposing sides of a bet that someone living today will be alive in 2150. Cambridge researcher Aubrey de Grey – featured in this video — believes aging is a preventable phenomenon, much like a … Continue reading
For years, stress has been linked to numerous health issues. High blood pressure and migraines, for instance, may be signs that we’ve got way too much on our plates. But did you know that one of the first places stress … Continue reading
"This is the way the world ends Not with a bang but a whimper." — T. S. Eliot The U.S. Capitol Building is seen from Pennsylvania Avenue as the sun sets in Washington October 2, 2007. President George W. Bush’s … Continue reading
Spook-Free Halloween Tips For most dogs, Halloween is more frightening than fun. Here are a few tricks to make the evening safer and less spooky for your pup: •Keep your pet in a separate room away from the front door … Continue reading
Dobbs began his career at CNN, where he gained national prominence hosting “Moneyline.” CNN anchor Lou Dobbs may be the most important person in the 2008 presidential election aside from the candidates themselves. The bundle of concerns that Dobbs and … Continue reading
Romney, McCain and recent newcome to race Fred Thompson are tied for second but closing in… Rudy Giuliani still leads all Republican presidential candidates in California, but his support in the nation’s most populous state has dropped sharply, a new … Continue reading