Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: What’s Behind The Downturn In The GOP’s Chances To Take The Senate?
- The Bear and the Dragon Encircle the Eagle
- Anti-Americanis, Marxism, Porn, Pedophilia Now Available in the Classroom
- Bush 2006 World War III Coming If ‘Caliphate Capitol’ Established In Iraq
- Republican-Controlled House Passes Continued Complete Funding for ObamaCare and Planned Parenthood
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel Of The Week!!
- Chairman Gowdy’s Opening Statement at First Benghazi Select Committee Hearing
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – War? What War? Edition
- Politics and Religion… Lost Subjects in America
- ‘You’re the Son I Don’t Have ➡ Benghazi Victim’s Mom Addresses Americans Who Tried to Save Her Son
- Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ObamaBalloon Edition
- Megyn Kelly Takes On Ward Churchill: How Can You Compare 9/11 Victims to Nazis?
- Cuba Trolls America’s Left for Spies
- PRESIDENT COWARD – Bill Whittle (video)
- William Deresiewicz on Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- 13 Hours Benghazi Exposed Speical – Bret Baier (Updated)
- This Weeks’ Weasel Of The Week!!!
- Bob McDonnell Guilty on 11 Counts, Maureen Guilty on 9 Counts
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Selfie Edition
- Gluten, Celiac Disease and the Bigger Picture – Updated
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
Monthly Archives: September 2007
The new fall season of television has begun. Oh, joy. What creative license has Hollywood taken now? How will this industry top — because it always must top — last year’s shock? You’re a parent. You come home, open the … Continue reading
When the aunt of a military medic serving in Baghdad asked the president whether he had done anything to encourage Americans to volunteer for service, he replied, "No," shortly after having talked at length about the role of the commander … Continue reading
Pet News. From the PetPeoplesPlace.com Editors Food & Drug Administration, Maryland, United States (September 27th 2007) Consumers are being warned of a potential association between Chinese-made chicken jerky products and development of illness in dogs. The products can also be … Continue reading
Friday, Sept. 28, 2007, Cotacachi, Ecuador Global travelers are feeling a double pinch this year, first from inflation and second from yet another fall by the US dollar. On a recent trip to England, one nice tea shop in Harrogate … Continue reading
Tell Congress to support Accountability in Enforcing Immigration Laws. Alert: A Republican-sponsored bill would strip up to 50 percent of Homeland Security funding from cities that bar police officers from asking about a person’s immigration status during routine encounters. Minneapolis … Continue reading
In a perfect world dog parks are great. The world is not perfect and neither are dog parks. For the following reason I think people should stay away from them at all costs: Dog parks are a cesspool of diseases. … Continue reading