Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Faith Edition
- Forum: What Should Israel Do About Gaza?
- Obama Calls For Collectivized New World Order
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.20.14 Thru 7.27.14
- The Border? The Mideast? Scandals? For The Obamas It’s Luxury Vacay Time Again!!
- Sarah Palin Announces SarahPalinChannel.com
- SESSIONS: All Americans Must Help Stop Obama’s Dictatorial Threats to Expand Amnesty to Millions
- The 5 Greatest Lies Children Are Told in School in the Last Fifty Years
- Illegal Immigration – Documentarian Exposes Realty Of Border Crisis – America’s News HQ
- Alert: Coming to Your Mall, Your Town or a Historical or Religious Treasure Near You… the Caliphate
- Judge Jeanine to Pope Francis and President Obama
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Jon Voight Slams Obama, Kerry At Pro-Israel Rally
- The FEC Embraces Fascism – Implements Conservative Book Banning
- Hundreds Of CA Taxpayers And Professors Write To Express Outrage Over SFSU-Funded Terrorist Meetings
- FAA Cancellation Of Flights To Israel Ends
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Standing With Israel Edition
- Deneen Borelli Discusses The Abusive Treatment She Received at NAACP Convention
- Sarah Palin Talks Presidential Priorities to Sean Hannity July 21, 2014
- Clinton Inc. – The Ugly Just Does Not Stop
- What in the Heck is Wrong With the “D” Word? JUST Get Over It Already. It’s Exasperating. Readers, Chime In!
- Benjamin Netanyahu Fox News Special Report 7/21/14
- Forum: What Will Be The Most Significant Technological Development of the Next Decade?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.13.14 Thru 7.20.14
- Orchestrated Invasion – The Eradication Of America’s Borders
- Huckabee – Israeli Military Finds More Than Dozen Tunnels From Gaza In To Israel
Monthly Archives: August 2007
Yikes… What a horrible feeling it is when that happens~ By Susan Ayers Walker It’s Saturday night. You’ve been working for hours on an important project. In a hurry, you send it to the printer ignoring a warning message. Suddenly, the … Continue reading
Royal Guests Colonial Williamsburg is honored that the Williamsburg Inn was the choice for overnight accommodations for the May 2007 visit of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and her husband, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, to the Historic Triangle for … Continue reading
By Dana Summers
Gift Ideas – Gifts for Her- Gifts for Him- Gifts for Teens- Gifts for Kids- Top Sellers- Gifts Under $15 – Gifts Under $35 Accessories Apparel BooksChildren’s BooksFirst Aid For Pets Games/Toys Home Magnets/StickersMugsPet Care NEW! SaleVideos Resources – Anti-Cruelty- … Continue reading
PFC Brendan Schweigart was helping to retrieve a tank in Iraq when he felt as if he had been hit with a sledge hammer. It was deadly fire from an enemy sniper. But this day called up a miracle for … Continue reading
Jim DavisThursday, Aug. 9, 2007 Presidential candidate Barack Obama preaches on the campaign trail that America needs a new consensus based on faith and bipartisanship, yet he continues to attend a controversial Chicago church whose pastor routinely refers to "white … Continue reading
Tainted Chinese Seafood Found In Georgia POSTED: 11:11 am EDT August 8, 2007. UPDATED: 11:19 am EDT August 8, 2007 LOS ANGELES — At least 1 million pounds of suspect Chinese seafood landed on American store shelves and dinner plates … Continue reading
In clear violation of yet another campaign promise, Democrats maneuvered last Thursday night to forcibly reverse the outcome of a vote that would have barred illegal immigrants from receiving taxpayer-funded benefits. After a majority of the House initially passed the … Continue reading
When are we, as Americans, going to stop feeling guilty and obligated to translate everything into Spanish for millions of people who came here voluntarily, that have either lived here a long time and refuse to meld in and learn English… the … Continue reading
Bill Lacy Named Thompson Committee Manager Former GOP, Presidential Campaign Strategist Joins Effort Washington, D.C.- Former Reagan White House political aide Bill Lacy today was named manager of Fred Thompson’s testing the waters committee. “Bill Lacy worked in the campaigns … Continue reading