Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: What’s Behind The Downturn In The GOP’s Chances To Take The Senate?
- The Bear and the Dragon Encircle the Eagle
- Anti-Americanis, Marxism, Porn, Pedophilia Now Available in the Classroom
- Bush 2006 World War III Coming If ‘Caliphate Capitol’ Established In Iraq
- Republican-Controlled House Passes Continued Complete Funding for ObamaCare and Planned Parenthood
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel Of The Week!!
- Chairman Gowdy’s Opening Statement at First Benghazi Select Committee Hearing
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – War? What War? Edition
- Politics and Religion… Lost Subjects in America
- ‘You’re the Son I Don’t Have ➡ Benghazi Victim’s Mom Addresses Americans Who Tried to Save Her Son
- Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ObamaBalloon Edition
- Megyn Kelly Takes On Ward Churchill: How Can You Compare 9/11 Victims to Nazis?
- Cuba Trolls America’s Left for Spies
- PRESIDENT COWARD – Bill Whittle (video)
- William Deresiewicz on Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- 13 Hours Benghazi Exposed Speical – Bret Baier (Updated)
- This Weeks’ Weasel Of The Week!!!
- Bob McDonnell Guilty on 11 Counts, Maureen Guilty on 9 Counts
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Selfie Edition
- Gluten, Celiac Disease and the Bigger Picture – Updated
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
Monthly Archives: July 2007
NEW YORK — Prices of existing U.S. single-family houses extended their slide across the country in May, marking the 18th consecutive decline in the growth rate, according to an index of major metropolitan areas. The composite month-over-month Standard & Poor’s/Case-Shiller … Continue reading
NEW YORK — U.S. home foreclosure filings rose 58 percent in the first six months of the year and could surpass 2 million this year as the housing market continues to deteriorate, a report said Monday. Foreclosure filings in the … Continue reading
Austrians threw a party for one of their most famous sons, Arnold Schwarzenegger, celebrating his 60th birthday Monday in Vienna with strudels, schnitzels and an unusual gift — the original street number from the house where he was born. "A … Continue reading
Author J.K. Rowling reveals her secrets — and what you never knew about Harry Potter — in an exclusive interview with NBC’s Meredith Vieira. This interview aired Dateline NBC July 29. Spoiler alert: This interview reveals key plot development … Continue reading
How many creeping encroachments and accommodations to Muslim habits within the framework of our American way of life – where religious and personal freedom reign supreme – will America allow? FSM Contributing Editor M. Zuhdi Jasser, himself a Muslim, tells … Continue reading
"I’m going to hold my breath till I turn blue!” Most parents have heard similar words from toddlers who don’t get their way. Outbursts like these are some of the earliest expressions of our fallen nature. Upon hearing this, a … Continue reading
By Ken Connor George Washington. Abraham Lincoln. Franklin Roosevelt. John F. Kennedy. Ronald Reagan. Who among these men would answer, with a straight face, a question posed by a snowman? One wonders about the seriousness of a nation that considers … Continue reading