Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Sarah Palin Talks Presidential Priorities to Sean Hannity July 21, 2014
- Clinton Inc. – The Ugly Just Does Not Stop
- What in the Heck is Wrong With the “D” Word? JUST Get Over It Already. It’s Exasperating. Readers, Chime In!
- Benjamin Netanyahu Fox News Special Report 7/21/14
- Forum: What Will Be The Most Significant Technological Development of the Next Decade?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.13.14 Thru 7.20.14
- Orchestrated Invasion – The Eradication Of America’s Borders
- Huckabee – Israeli Military Finds More Than Dozen Tunnels From Gaza In To Israel
- Sarah Palin – Western Conservative Summit – Denver, CO (FULL SPEECH)
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Obama, Putin & Netanyahu At The Table & Sideline
- Appalled by its brief moment of decency and morality regarding Israel, the WaPo bounces back with pure antisemitism
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- American Decline… A Choice and Manufactured
- Gutfeld on Obama: We gave him America and in return he gave us Detroit
- Harry Reid: The Border Is Secure?!?
- Pew’s Cowardly Dhimmi Poll Is An Absolute Disgrace
- Rush: Downed Plane In Ukraine Give Media ‘Opportunity’ to Abandon Obama Border News
- National Day of Protest – July 18th and 19th – Hundreds of Cities fighting Back Against ‘Invasion’
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Hamas Delenda Est Edition
- D’Souza: Obama Wants Border Chaos, Can ‘Prey’ on the American People’s Guilt
- Odd… Only Murrieta Fighting Back?
- Holder DOJ Finally Finds A Scandal Worth Investigating – An Anti-Obama Parade Float
- John Bolton: Obama Administration Considering Extending Nuclear Talks With Iran
- Immigration… From an Immigrants Perspective
- Forum: How Would You Handle The Current Crisis On The Border?
- Pro-Israel Supporters Attacked By Palestinians In Los Angeles
Monthly Archives: June 2007
If you realize you’ve stayed out in the sun a bit too long, a quick rummage through your kitchen cabinets can provide you with the relief you need. Here are some all-natural home remedies you can use for sunburns: Aloe … Continue reading
Lou Dobbs, CNN During the last six years, our country has lost millions of manufacturing and good-paying middle class jobs to outsourcing. The reason: In 2002, our Congress ceded its trade authority to President Bush. But President Bush’s "fast track" … Continue reading
Legislation falls 14 votes short, despite Bush’s big push to rally support Senate defeats immigration billJune 28: The Senate blocks President Bush’s plan for legalizing millions of unlawful immigrants. NBC’s David Gregory reports and Tim Russert offers analysis. Democratic presidential … Continue reading
In Yuma, Arizona, the first court case alleging a link between childhood vaccines and autism is being heard in the U.S. Court of Federal Claims. Eight other such cases are soon to follow, and the decisions made will guide the … Continue reading
Not long ago, I wrote about how most Americans are dumber than dirt when it comes to health. A survey of 1,000 U.S. adults identified a number of "diet disconnects" between what people consider good health practices and their actual … Continue reading
The American Dental Association, which has for many years been one of fluoride’s biggest advocates, alerted its members late last year that parents of infants younger than a year old "should consider using water that has no or low levels … Continue reading
Now in paperback Chapter 1: On the Seventh Day, God Rested and Liberals Schemed Liberals love to boast that they are not “religious,” which is what one would expect to hear from the state-sanctioned religion. Of course liberalism is a … Continue reading
By Fred ThompsonSend an email to Fred Thompson Last week, I was fortunate enough to spend some time in London. Being there, I couldn’t help but think how much America owes to British culture and traditions. Even our past disagreements, … Continue reading
According to the Office of Inspector General, 282 employees of Customs and Border Protection on the SW border have been investigated for corruption since fiscal year 2004. Source: DHS OFFICE OF INSPECTOR GENERAL