Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ObamaBalloon Edition
- Megyn Kelly Takes On Ward Churchill: How Can You Compare 9/11 Victims to Nazis?
- Cuba Trolls America’s Left for Spies
- PRESIDENT COWARD – Bill Whittle (video)
- William Deresiewicz on Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- 13 Hours Benghazi Exposed Speical – Bret Baier (Updated)
- This Weeks’ Weasel Of The Week!!!
- Bob McDonnell Guilty on 11 Counts, Maureen Guilty on 9 Counts
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Selfie Edition
- Gluten, Celiac Disease and the Bigger Picture – Updated
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
- Ferguson Gang Leader Admits “Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots”
- Grand Jury That Indicted Rick Perry Was Stacked With Partisan Democrats
- IRS Scandal – Obama Admin Lied – Judicial Watch: IRS ATTYS Admits Lois Lerner E-mails Are Back Up
- Allen West on WMAL 8-22-14
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – It’s An Act Of War ➡ Calls For Obama To Resign
- Baby Jihad: Muslim Toddler Executing Doll By Beheading
- Forum: What Do You Think The Grand Jury Will Decide In The Michael Brown Shooting? Why?
- China Conducts Provocative Aerial Buzz On American Military Aircraft
- Gutfeld: Evil Grew Because We Let It and Obama on the Golf Course
- How Hillary Clinton Enabled Hamas’ Construction of Terror Tunnels
Monthly Archives: May 2007
A nursing mother coyote limps through Griffith Park, the nation’s largest urban park, after fleeing a fire in Los Angeles May 9. Urban sprawl translates into better habitat… Updated: 7:35 p.m. PT May 28, 2007 ST. LOUIS – Forget Wile … Continue reading
Every good is balanced by a negative and every negative is balanced by good. We will address some of the points in this 3-part series on the current pet trend… We must must realize that some things that have been … Continue reading
A record number of Americans own pets—and they are spending a record amount of money to feed, clothes and care for their wee beasts. But is all the attention actually good for the critters? Why we need to remember the … Continue reading
Source: Harvard Women’s Health WatchReleased: Tue 29-May-2007, 14:35 ET Antidepressant Use May Boost Fracture Risk – Perhaps trying the greatest health discovery in the past 40 years might be a better option? LibrariesMedical NewsKeywordsOSTEOPOROSIS; DEPRESSION Description Evidence is accumulating that depression is a risk factor … Continue reading
Friends, Great article on what to expect over the next four-five weeks below. As soon as the exploratory committee can accept donations, we will send out a link and address. Your early support is critical, no matter the donation amount. … Continue reading
By Lou Dobbs, CNN Editor’s Note: Lou Dobbs’ commentary appears weekly on CNN.com. NEW YORK (CNN) — There are times when reason carries the mind no further, when the mind is carried from the rational across the penumbra of the … Continue reading