Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: What’s Behind The Downturn In The GOP’s Chances To Take The Senate?
- The Bear and the Dragon Encircle the Eagle
- Anti-Americanis, Marxism, Porn, Pedophilia Now Available in the Classroom
- Bush 2006 World War III Coming If ‘Caliphate Capitol’ Established In Iraq
- Republican-Controlled House Passes Continued Complete Funding for ObamaCare and Planned Parenthood
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel Of The Week!!
- Chairman Gowdy’s Opening Statement at First Benghazi Select Committee Hearing
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – War? What War? Edition
- Politics and Religion… Lost Subjects in America
- ‘You’re the Son I Don’t Have ➡ Benghazi Victim’s Mom Addresses Americans Who Tried to Save Her Son
- Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ObamaBalloon Edition
- Megyn Kelly Takes On Ward Churchill: How Can You Compare 9/11 Victims to Nazis?
- Cuba Trolls America’s Left for Spies
- PRESIDENT COWARD – Bill Whittle (video)
- William Deresiewicz on Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- 13 Hours Benghazi Exposed Speical – Bret Baier (Updated)
- This Weeks’ Weasel Of The Week!!!
- Bob McDonnell Guilty on 11 Counts, Maureen Guilty on 9 Counts
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Selfie Edition
- Gluten, Celiac Disease and the Bigger Picture – Updated
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
Monthly Archives: July 2006
New ImmigrantsFrom: "David LaBonte"My wife, Rosemary, wrote a wonderful letter to the editor of the OC Register which, of course, was not printed. So, I decided to "print" it myself by sending it out on the Internet. Please … Continue reading
Quote: Women in Connecticut family born on June 21, 1919, 1948, 1977 and 2006 DANBURY, Conn. – For one Connecticut family, June 21 marks more than just the start of summer. It’s also the birthday of four generations of women, each … Continue reading
Happy 21st Birthday to our daughter Summer!! Where does the time go?!?
Quote: “The Holy See doesn’t invite leaders to Mass,” said papal spokesman Joaquin Navarro-Vals. But he noted that leftist stalwarts such as Cuban leader Fidel Castro and former Nicaraguan president Daniel Ortega have attended papal masses. Benedict XVI addresses issue … Continue reading
House Republicans are taking their immigration case to the American people, holding hearings on the Southern border with Mexico. House leaders are trying to shine a spotlight on what they say are weaknesses in the Senate’s immigration reform plan. Will … Continue reading
Tuesday, July 4, 2006Panama City, Panama After my weekend editorial on Americans moving to Panama… thought some you might find this article by Steenie Harvey On a trip to Panama’s Chiriqui Highlands, I took an internal flight from Albrook (Panama … Continue reading
Wishing You All A Happy and Safe 4th of July!!! Fireworks in the Sky