Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- The FEC Embraces Fascism – Implements Conservative Book Banning
- Hundreds Of CA Taxpayers And Professors Write To Express Outrage Over SFSU-Funded Terrorist Meetings
- FAA Cancellation Of Flights To Israel Ends
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Standing With Israel Edition
- Deneen Borelli Discusses The Abusive Treatment She Received at NAACP Convention
- Sarah Palin Talks Presidential Priorities to Sean Hannity July 21, 2014
- Clinton Inc. – The Ugly Just Does Not Stop
- What in the Heck is Wrong With the “D” Word? JUST Get Over It Already. It’s Exasperating. Readers, Chime In!
- Benjamin Netanyahu Fox News Special Report 7/21/14
- Forum: What Will Be The Most Significant Technological Development of the Next Decade?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.13.14 Thru 7.20.14
- Orchestrated Invasion – The Eradication Of America’s Borders
- Huckabee – Israeli Military Finds More Than Dozen Tunnels From Gaza In To Israel
- Sarah Palin – Western Conservative Summit – Denver, CO (FULL SPEECH)
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Obama, Putin & Netanyahu At The Table & Sideline
- Appalled by its brief moment of decency and morality regarding Israel, the WaPo bounces back with pure antisemitism
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- American Decline… A Choice and Manufactured
- Gutfeld on Obama: We gave him America and in return he gave us Detroit
- Harry Reid: The Border Is Secure?!?
- Pew’s Cowardly Dhimmi Poll Is An Absolute Disgrace
- Rush: Downed Plane In Ukraine Give Media ‘Opportunity’ to Abandon Obama Border News
- National Day of Protest – July 18th and 19th – Hundreds of Cities fighting Back Against ‘Invasion’
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Hamas Delenda Est Edition
- D’Souza: Obama Wants Border Chaos, Can ‘Prey’ on the American People’s Guilt
- Odd… Only Murrieta Fighting Back?
Monthly Archives: June 2006
The re-vamped Pirates of the Caribbean is open and running at Disneyland… with sightings of Captain Jack Sparrow. YO HO (A PIRATE’S LIFE FOR ME) Lyrics by Xavier Atencio and music by George Bruns Yo ho, yo ho, a … Continue reading
Latinos Rattled by Ohio Sheriff’s Mission Local authorities across the country complain that they bear the financial burden of illegal immigration, yet they lack the power to enforce immigration law. In Butler County, Ohio, Sheriff Richard Jones is on … Continue reading
Vinod Khosla Vinod Khosla is a venture capitalist who is considered one of the most successful and influential personalities in Silicon Valley. He was one of the co-founders of Sun Microsystems and became a general partner of the venture … Continue reading
8 cheap places you’d want to live Look for a strong economy, a college and low crime in your search for an area where you can afford to live. By Liz Pulliam Weston On MSN Money: Should you remodel or … Continue reading
Updated: 4:21 p.m. PT June 9, 2006 (Orange County Register) Yangon, Myanmar – Thursday June 20, 2006 – Opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi narjed her 61st birthday Monday, alone and under house arrest, while her supporters around the … Continue reading
Spencer Platt / Getty Images People walk past a store selling souvenirs, on May 17, in New York City. Updated: 1:45 p.m. PT June 21, 2006 NEW YORK – New Yorkers are a polite bunch. No, really, they … Continue reading
How many illegal aliens can we expect to be legalized? How much fraud in the amnesty program can we expect? According to the Center for Immigration Studies, 9.9 million illegal aliens will receive amnesty and an estimated 2.6 million additional … Continue reading
When WWIII Started****1979 This is not very long, but very informative You have to read the catalogue of events in this brief piece. Then, ask yourself how anyone can take the position that all we have to do is … Continue reading
Quote: Campus cops delve into the cyber-world, using facebook.com to track students. College Filled with the euphoria of victory and dreams of their first Big Ten title in 11 years, Penn State University students rushed the field as time … Continue reading