Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
- Ferguson Gang Leader Admits “Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots”
- Grand Jury That Indicted Rick Perry Was Stacked With Partisan Democrats
- IRS Scandal – Obama Admin Lied – Judicial Watch: IRS ATTYS Admits Lois Lerner E-mails Are Back Up
- Allen West on WMAL 8-22-14
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – It’s An Act Of War ➡ Calls For Obama To Resign
- Baby Jihad: Muslim Toddler Executing Doll By Beheading
- Forum: What Do You Think The Grand Jury Will Decide In The Michael Brown Shooting? Why?
- China Conducts Provocative Aerial Buzz On American Military Aircraft
- Gutfeld: Evil Grew Because We Let It and Obama on the Golf Course
- How Hillary Clinton Enabled Hamas’ Construction of Terror Tunnels
- #Ferguson: Facts Don’t Matter Anymore
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Drunk And Out of Line Edition
- Kurds Sending All-Female Units To Battle ISIS: “Jihadists Think If They’re Killed By A Female They Won’t Go To Heaven”…
- Power, Control and Money Verses Patriotism, Freedom and God Is the Choice of 2014 and 2016
- Communists and the New Black Panthers Gin Up Violence and Racial Conflict in Ferguson
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To Recent Events In Ferguson, Missouri?
- Quayle: This letter informed me that as of Jan 1 2015 all trucks will be REQUIRED to obtain a new registration. This new registration will have a total of "59 states", including Canada and Mexico.
- Rick Perry Indicted For Vetoing Tax Dollars For Office Of Dangerous Drugged And Drunk Driving DA
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Allen West: ‘Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist’
- The "George W. Bush and Dick Cheney did it" syndrome. Ain’t enough enough?
Have I been asleep or was the change so gradual that nobody noticed?
When did it become okay for everyone to put themselves and their immediate wants and needs first? Was there some kind of ruling that your word, contracts and promises didn’t matter anymore? Or have we all just excused those types of behaviors for so long, along with diminishing the values of integrity, loyalty and respect… that we didn’t even notice that they had been put on the endangered species list?
Couples get married with pre-planned escape clauses and prenuptuals everyday. Kids say "yes" to their parents and break the rule or agreement before they ever get to the front door. People take on jobs and projects without the intention of staying or ever finishing. Birth-parents give up their children and their responsibilities in ever increasing numbers and then comeback when it works for them, no matter what the impact on the adoptive parents or the children they gave up, or the provisions of the adoption. Kids dishonor their parents consistently and then call to be bailed out as if their previous actions didn’t matter. Big business and the government, often together, lie to all of us everyday, and act like it’s okay because we are too dumb to understand. Polititians say whatever it takes to get elected, and then try to tell us they need to "watch us" for national security. Celebritities break every rule in the book and we forgive them, as if it has no effect on our children or our society. Dating has become "all about me", immediate gratification, and sex, not about getting to know people, building relationships, and love. And when people treat you or your loved ones wrong, or break their agreements or laws the montra is forgive and forget no matter what (by the perpetrators)… and those that lived by the rules and agreements or were hurt along the way need to just "get over it" or live with the consequences.
When did that happen and is that the kind of world you want to live in… one where the cheaters win and the givers and law-abiders are fools?