Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: What’s Behind The Downturn In The GOP’s Chances To Take The Senate?
- The Bear and the Dragon Encircle the Eagle
- Anti-Americanis, Marxism, Porn, Pedophilia Now Available in the Classroom
- Bush 2006 World War III Coming If ‘Caliphate Capitol’ Established In Iraq
- Republican-Controlled House Passes Continued Complete Funding for ObamaCare and Planned Parenthood
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel Of The Week!!
- Chairman Gowdy’s Opening Statement at First Benghazi Select Committee Hearing
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – War? What War? Edition
- Politics and Religion… Lost Subjects in America
- ‘You’re the Son I Don’t Have ➡ Benghazi Victim’s Mom Addresses Americans Who Tried to Save Her Son
- Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ObamaBalloon Edition
- Megyn Kelly Takes On Ward Churchill: How Can You Compare 9/11 Victims to Nazis?
- Cuba Trolls America’s Left for Spies
- PRESIDENT COWARD – Bill Whittle (video)
- William Deresiewicz on Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- 13 Hours Benghazi Exposed Speical – Bret Baier (Updated)
- This Weeks’ Weasel Of The Week!!!
- Bob McDonnell Guilty on 11 Counts, Maureen Guilty on 9 Counts
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Selfie Edition
- Gluten, Celiac Disease and the Bigger Picture – Updated
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
Have I been asleep or was the change so gradual that nobody noticed?
When did it become okay for everyone to put themselves and their immediate wants and needs first? Was there some kind of ruling that your word, contracts and promises didn’t matter anymore? Or have we all just excused those types of behaviors for so long, along with diminishing the values of integrity, loyalty and respect… that we didn’t even notice that they had been put on the endangered species list?
Couples get married with pre-planned escape clauses and prenuptuals everyday. Kids say "yes" to their parents and break the rule or agreement before they ever get to the front door. People take on jobs and projects without the intention of staying or ever finishing. Birth-parents give up their children and their responsibilities in ever increasing numbers and then comeback when it works for them, no matter what the impact on the adoptive parents or the children they gave up, or the provisions of the adoption. Kids dishonor their parents consistently and then call to be bailed out as if their previous actions didn’t matter. Big business and the government, often together, lie to all of us everyday, and act like it’s okay because we are too dumb to understand. Polititians say whatever it takes to get elected, and then try to tell us they need to "watch us" for national security. Celebritities break every rule in the book and we forgive them, as if it has no effect on our children or our society. Dating has become "all about me", immediate gratification, and sex, not about getting to know people, building relationships, and love. And when people treat you or your loved ones wrong, or break their agreements or laws the montra is forgive and forget no matter what (by the perpetrators)… and those that lived by the rules and agreements or were hurt along the way need to just "get over it" or live with the consequences.
When did that happen and is that the kind of world you want to live in… one where the cheaters win and the givers and law-abiders are fools?