Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Hundreds Of CA Taxpayers And Professors Write To Express Outrage Over SFSU-Funded Terrorist Meetings
- FAA Cancellation Of Flights To Israel Ends
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Standing With Israel Edition
- Deneen Borelli Discusses The Abusive Treatment She Received at NAACP Convention
- Sarah Palin Talks Presidential Priorities to Sean Hannity July 21, 2014
- Clinton Inc. – The Ugly Just Does Not Stop
- What in the Heck is Wrong With the “D” Word? JUST Get Over It Already. It’s Exasperating. Readers, Chime In!
- Benjamin Netanyahu Fox News Special Report 7/21/14
- Forum: What Will Be The Most Significant Technological Development of the Next Decade?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.13.14 Thru 7.20.14
- Orchestrated Invasion – The Eradication Of America’s Borders
- Huckabee – Israeli Military Finds More Than Dozen Tunnels From Gaza In To Israel
- Sarah Palin – Western Conservative Summit – Denver, CO (FULL SPEECH)
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Obama, Putin & Netanyahu At The Table & Sideline
- Appalled by its brief moment of decency and morality regarding Israel, the WaPo bounces back with pure antisemitism
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- American Decline… A Choice and Manufactured
- Gutfeld on Obama: We gave him America and in return he gave us Detroit
- Harry Reid: The Border Is Secure?!?
- Pew’s Cowardly Dhimmi Poll Is An Absolute Disgrace
- Rush: Downed Plane In Ukraine Give Media ‘Opportunity’ to Abandon Obama Border News
- National Day of Protest – July 18th and 19th – Hundreds of Cities fighting Back Against ‘Invasion’
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Hamas Delenda Est Edition
- D’Souza: Obama Wants Border Chaos, Can ‘Prey’ on the American People’s Guilt
- Odd… Only Murrieta Fighting Back?
- Holder DOJ Finally Finds A Scandal Worth Investigating – An Anti-Obama Parade Float
Monthly Archives: May 2006
Have I been asleep or was the change so gradual that nobody noticed? When did it become okay for everyone to put themselves and their immediate wants and needs first? Was there some kind of ruling that your word, contracts … Continue reading
As I sat in the stands through 11 innings watching the Angels and the Twins battle it out at a Memorial Day Game to be followed by fireworks, I started noticing that virtually no one under 50 was wearing anything patriotic. Between sinkers … Continue reading
Are we really getting better and was life before 50 just the dress rehearsal? Or are we baby-boomers kidding ourselves, just like we were about that fact that women could do and have it all… perfectly, without missing a thing? … Continue reading
The Senate bill authorizes additional spending on border security, a guest worker program, an eventual opportunity at citizenship for most of the estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in the country, and tougher enforcement of laws prohibiting hiring of illegal … Continue reading
Quote: McCartney/Mills announce separation and blame media pressure?? Do we believe it?? LONDON – When he’s 64, Paul McCartney may well be on a long and winding road — through the courts — in one of Britain’s most expensive … Continue reading
Quote: Howard: “Again: This is supposed to be entertainment, it’s not theology,” he said. Laurent Emmanuel / AP Director Ron Howard poses during a photo call for "The Da Vinci Code," at the Cannes film festival on Wednesday. The premiere … Continue reading
A coworker at General Dynamics once told me, “James, black is beautiful, brown is grand, but white is the color of the ‘Big Boss Man’.” Being an American of Mexican heritage, I was almost always the target of my white … Continue reading
Please read this and do something about it! This is from a Hispanic who lives in Texas. He’s had a column in the Fort Worth Star Telegram and as you can see, expresses himself very well.ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL … Continue reading
Contact the Senate Judiciary Committee! Posted by Clay @ 11:00 am Grab a snack and beverage, find a comfortable chair, and start calling everyone on this list. Call them and tell them NO AMNESTY! Focus your dialing on. … Continue reading
A woman, renewing her driver’s license at the County Clerk’s office was asked by the woman recorder to state her occupation. She hesitated, uncertain how to classify herself. "What I mean is," explained the recorder, "do you have a job … Continue reading