Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Did Feds Kill Bundy Rancher Cattle, Destory Water Tanks and Run Over Tortoise Dens?
- RUSH: HuffPo Takes ObamaCare Chaos To Move The Ball Further Towards Single Payer
- Gutfeld: Big Government Is Grand, If You Don’t Feel Its Hand
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Yippee-Ki-Yay Edition
- RUSH: The Biggest Problem We Have With Voting Is Illegal Voting
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
Monthly Archives: May 2006
Have I been asleep or was the change so gradual that nobody noticed? When did it become okay for everyone to put themselves and their immediate wants and needs first? Was there some kind of ruling that your word, contracts … Continue reading
As I sat in the stands through 11 innings watching the Angels and the Twins battle it out at a Memorial Day Game to be followed by fireworks, I started noticing that virtually no one under 50 was wearing anything patriotic. Between sinkers … Continue reading
Are we really getting better and was life before 50 just the dress rehearsal? Or are we baby-boomers kidding ourselves, just like we were about that fact that women could do and have it all… perfectly, without missing a thing? … Continue reading
The Senate bill authorizes additional spending on border security, a guest worker program, an eventual opportunity at citizenship for most of the estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in the country, and tougher enforcement of laws prohibiting hiring of illegal … Continue reading
Quote: McCartney/Mills announce separation and blame media pressure?? Do we believe it?? LONDON – When he’s 64, Paul McCartney may well be on a long and winding road — through the courts — in one of Britain’s most expensive … Continue reading
Quote: Howard: “Again: This is supposed to be entertainment, it’s not theology,” he said. Laurent Emmanuel / AP Director Ron Howard poses during a photo call for "The Da Vinci Code," at the Cannes film festival on Wednesday. The premiere … Continue reading
A coworker at General Dynamics once told me, “James, black is beautiful, brown is grand, but white is the color of the ‘Big Boss Man’.” Being an American of Mexican heritage, I was almost always the target of my white … Continue reading
Please read this and do something about it! This is from a Hispanic who lives in Texas. He’s had a column in the Fort Worth Star Telegram and as you can see, expresses himself very well.ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL … Continue reading
Contact the Senate Judiciary Committee! Posted by Clay @ 11:00 am Grab a snack and beverage, find a comfortable chair, and start calling everyone on this list. Call them and tell them NO AMNESTY! Focus your dialing on. … Continue reading
A woman, renewing her driver’s license at the County Clerk’s office was asked by the woman recorder to state her occupation. She hesitated, uncertain how to classify herself. "What I mean is," explained the recorder, "do you have a job … Continue reading