Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: What’s Behind The Downturn In The GOP’s Chances To Take The Senate?
- The Bear and the Dragon Encircle the Eagle
- Anti-Americanis, Marxism, Porn, Pedophilia Now Available in the Classroom
- Bush 2006 World War III Coming If ‘Caliphate Capitol’ Established In Iraq
- Republican-Controlled House Passes Continued Complete Funding for ObamaCare and Planned Parenthood
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel Of The Week!!
- Chairman Gowdy’s Opening Statement at First Benghazi Select Committee Hearing
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – War? What War? Edition
- Politics and Religion… Lost Subjects in America
- ‘You’re the Son I Don’t Have ➡ Benghazi Victim’s Mom Addresses Americans Who Tried to Save Her Son
- Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ObamaBalloon Edition
- Megyn Kelly Takes On Ward Churchill: How Can You Compare 9/11 Victims to Nazis?
- Cuba Trolls America’s Left for Spies
- PRESIDENT COWARD – Bill Whittle (video)
- William Deresiewicz on Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- 13 Hours Benghazi Exposed Speical – Bret Baier (Updated)
- This Weeks’ Weasel Of The Week!!!
- Bob McDonnell Guilty on 11 Counts, Maureen Guilty on 9 Counts
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Selfie Edition
- Gluten, Celiac Disease and the Bigger Picture – Updated
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
Monthly Archives: April 2006
The most expensive ZIP codes Forbes.com ranks the most expensive ZIP codes across the U.S. No. 1? A tony Hamptons enclave. Sara Clemence, Forbes.com Slideshow: Most expensive ZIP codes Slideshow: Celebrity neighbors Slideshow: ZIP codes with the highest incomes Slideshow: … Continue reading
Wow… Does that sound like a "B’ Flick Title or what? And I definitely feel like I just left one or worse… I’m seriously asking myself what part of my brain did not engage properly last week, to make me try this … Continue reading
The Burning Bowl – Sample Ceremony So now we begin a new year. We welcome the opportunity to start again. Anything left unfinished gets another chance. Any wrong turns can be re-navigated. Such is the power of the New Year! … Continue reading
Quote: Up to 50 percent of all unclaimed pets are euthanized, according to the Humane Society. When your pet goes missing, call a detective Using high-tech gear and trained dogs, investigators help frantic owners… Kat By Sandy Robins … Continue reading
We tend to think most of romance around Valentine’s Day, our favorite romantic escapes to love are guaranteed to rekindle a long-standing romance, or kick a new one up a notch, all year long. Whether you choose to … Continue reading
I know some of you love garage sales and do well at them, but I can truly say I never have had much luck with them! And today (Saturday) really was the garage sale from Hell. About a month ago, … Continue reading
Sometimes you really have to ask yourself… why do I bother!?! Between computer system problems and husband errands, I spent the day manuevering through the online college registration system, to prepare a preferred class list based on my daughter’s instructions, so I … Continue reading