Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
- Ferguson Gang Leader Admits “Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots”
- Grand Jury That Indicted Rick Perry Was Stacked With Partisan Democrats
- IRS Scandal – Obama Admin Lied – Judicial Watch: IRS ATTYS Admits Lois Lerner E-mails Are Back Up
- Allen West on WMAL 8-22-14
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – It’s An Act Of War ➡ Calls For Obama To Resign
- Baby Jihad: Muslim Toddler Executing Doll By Beheading
- Forum: What Do You Think The Grand Jury Will Decide In The Michael Brown Shooting? Why?
- China Conducts Provocative Aerial Buzz On American Military Aircraft
- Gutfeld: Evil Grew Because We Let It and Obama on the Golf Course
- How Hillary Clinton Enabled Hamas’ Construction of Terror Tunnels
- #Ferguson: Facts Don’t Matter Anymore
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Drunk And Out of Line Edition
- Kurds Sending All-Female Units To Battle ISIS: “Jihadists Think If They’re Killed By A Female They Won’t Go To Heaven”…
- Power, Control and Money Verses Patriotism, Freedom and God Is the Choice of 2014 and 2016
- Communists and the New Black Panthers Gin Up Violence and Racial Conflict in Ferguson
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To Recent Events In Ferguson, Missouri?
- Quayle: This letter informed me that as of Jan 1 2015 all trucks will be REQUIRED to obtain a new registration. This new registration will have a total of "59 states", including Canada and Mexico.
- Rick Perry Indicted For Vetoing Tax Dollars For Office Of Dangerous Drugged And Drunk Driving DA
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Allen West: ‘Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist’
- The "George W. Bush and Dick Cheney did it" syndrome. Ain’t enough enough?
- Depression and Suicide Re-Visited in the Aftermath of the Death of Robin Williams
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: ‘There’s A Riot Goin’ On’ Edition
- Robin Williams… Humble Hero and Comic Virtuoso Dead at 63
Monthly Archives: February 2006
See what’s happening in New Orleans: Mardi Gras DetailsMardi Gras Blog One of the greatest vacations I ever had was attending Mardi Gras in Germany… Frechen to be exact. What a great time we had!! Although it is … Continue reading
Being an Austrian American with a parent from and family in Germany, I could not have been happier with the outcome of the Olympic Games. The 3 countries I route for all did amazingly well. How fun!! 2006 MEDAL COUNT GOLD SILVER … Continue reading
Famous Dueling Siblings Who could Ann Landers write to if, say, her sister was acting like a total jerk? Apparently no one–because the sister in question was none other than Dear Abby*, the other world-famous newspaper advice columnist. After Abby … Continue reading
My husband Tim and I just came in from a late night out at a local club, the Galaxy Theatre. We really had a great time! It was a double billing tonight plus an opening act. We saw Cashed Out … Continue reading
My husband and I just got home from an evening out to dinner and the movies. We went to see the new film… Freedomland. I had a hard time concentrating because Julianna Moore’s character reminded me so much of a person I … Continue reading
Posted date: 2/13/2006 Arts School Draws Creative Types, Business Backers CANVAS CAMPUS By Sherri Cruz Orange County Business Journal Staff Teen symphony: school’s orchestra, conducted by Instrumental Music Conservatory Director Christopher Russell It’s not pretty. The carpeting is worn and … Continue reading