Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: What’s Behind The Downturn In The GOP’s Chances To Take The Senate?
- The Bear and the Dragon Encircle the Eagle
- Anti-Americanis, Marxism, Porn, Pedophilia Now Available in the Classroom
- Bush 2006 World War III Coming If ‘Caliphate Capitol’ Established In Iraq
- Republican-Controlled House Passes Continued Complete Funding for ObamaCare and Planned Parenthood
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel Of The Week!!
- Chairman Gowdy’s Opening Statement at First Benghazi Select Committee Hearing
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – War? What War? Edition
- Politics and Religion… Lost Subjects in America
- ‘You’re the Son I Don’t Have ➡ Benghazi Victim’s Mom Addresses Americans Who Tried to Save Her Son
- Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ObamaBalloon Edition
- Megyn Kelly Takes On Ward Churchill: How Can You Compare 9/11 Victims to Nazis?
- Cuba Trolls America’s Left for Spies
- PRESIDENT COWARD – Bill Whittle (video)
- William Deresiewicz on Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- 13 Hours Benghazi Exposed Speical – Bret Baier (Updated)
- This Weeks’ Weasel Of The Week!!!
- Bob McDonnell Guilty on 11 Counts, Maureen Guilty on 9 Counts
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Selfie Edition
- Gluten, Celiac Disease and the Bigger Picture – Updated
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
Monthly Archives: February 2006
See what’s happening in New Orleans: Mardi Gras DetailsMardi Gras Blog One of the greatest vacations I ever had was attending Mardi Gras in Germany… Frechen to be exact. What a great time we had!! Although it is … Continue reading
Being an Austrian American with a parent from and family in Germany, I could not have been happier with the outcome of the Olympic Games. The 3 countries I route for all did amazingly well. How fun!! 2006 MEDAL COUNT GOLD SILVER … Continue reading
Famous Dueling Siblings Who could Ann Landers write to if, say, her sister was acting like a total jerk? Apparently no one–because the sister in question was none other than Dear Abby*, the other world-famous newspaper advice columnist. After Abby … Continue reading
My husband Tim and I just came in from a late night out at a local club, the Galaxy Theatre. We really had a great time! It was a double billing tonight plus an opening act. We saw Cashed Out … Continue reading
My husband and I just got home from an evening out to dinner and the movies. We went to see the new film… Freedomland. I had a hard time concentrating because Julianna Moore’s character reminded me so much of a person I … Continue reading
Posted date: 2/13/2006 Arts School Draws Creative Types, Business Backers CANVAS CAMPUS By Sherri Cruz Orange County Business Journal Staff Teen symphony: school’s orchestra, conducted by Instrumental Music Conservatory Director Christopher Russell It’s not pretty. The carpeting is worn and … Continue reading