Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: What’s Behind The Downturn In The GOP’s Chances To Take The Senate?
- The Bear and the Dragon Encircle the Eagle
- Anti-Americanis, Marxism, Porn, Pedophilia Now Available in the Classroom
- Bush 2006 World War III Coming If ‘Caliphate Capitol’ Established In Iraq
- Republican-Controlled House Passes Continued Complete Funding for ObamaCare and Planned Parenthood
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel Of The Week!!
- Chairman Gowdy’s Opening Statement at First Benghazi Select Committee Hearing
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – War? What War? Edition
- Politics and Religion… Lost Subjects in America
- ‘You’re the Son I Don’t Have ➡ Benghazi Victim’s Mom Addresses Americans Who Tried to Save Her Son
- Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ObamaBalloon Edition
- Megyn Kelly Takes On Ward Churchill: How Can You Compare 9/11 Victims to Nazis?
- Cuba Trolls America’s Left for Spies
- PRESIDENT COWARD – Bill Whittle (video)
- William Deresiewicz on Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- 13 Hours Benghazi Exposed Speical – Bret Baier (Updated)
- This Weeks’ Weasel Of The Week!!!
- Bob McDonnell Guilty on 11 Counts, Maureen Guilty on 9 Counts
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Selfie Edition
- Gluten, Celiac Disease and the Bigger Picture – Updated
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
Since our daughter, Summer, started talking about going to Semester at Sea, people have asked, "Aren’t you scared to let her go? It is such a crazy world out there!!"
It is certainly a crazy world, but when the craziness and the terrorists start making us stay at home… they have won… Haven’t they??
My husband, Tim, flew from California to North Carolina, two days after 911. Both Tim and Summer were overseas when we went to war in Iraq … Tim in South Korea and Summer in France with her H.S. Senior French Class. Somehow, I , the one who wanted to see the entire world before she dies, always seem to be the one left at home to worry, pray, rebook and re-arrange plans for them and keep the home fires burning… Now how does that work?
I feel that God gave us this beautiful world to experience it and his people. And Summer’s Guardian Angel seems to work overtime to keep her safe… but this week did make me think twice…
–Up-risings in Venezuela after the recent coup: Semester at Sea’s first stop just two months ago.
–Pirates attacking off the coast of Kenya and Samalia again: The reason Semester at Sea replaced Kenya with an extension in South Africa and a stop in Mauritius, only one month ago.
–Continued rioting in the streets and surrounding areas of Paris: The city Summer visited twice in High School on student tours.
Part of me worries, of course, and part of me says thank you God for letting Summer see and experience those places before maybe someday it does become entirely unsafe and just a memory of places where Americans used to travel. Lets hope not!