Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Hundreds Of CA Taxpayers And Professors Write To Express Outrage Over SFSU-Funded Terrorist Meetings
- FAA Cancellation Of Flights To Israel Ends
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Standing With Israel Edition
- Deneen Borelli Discusses The Abusive Treatment She Received at NAACP Convention
- Sarah Palin Talks Presidential Priorities to Sean Hannity July 21, 2014
- Clinton Inc. – The Ugly Just Does Not Stop
- What in the Heck is Wrong With the “D” Word? JUST Get Over It Already. It’s Exasperating. Readers, Chime In!
- Benjamin Netanyahu Fox News Special Report 7/21/14
- Forum: What Will Be The Most Significant Technological Development of the Next Decade?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 7.13.14 Thru 7.20.14
- Orchestrated Invasion – The Eradication Of America’s Borders
- Huckabee – Israeli Military Finds More Than Dozen Tunnels From Gaza In To Israel
- Sarah Palin – Western Conservative Summit – Denver, CO (FULL SPEECH)
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Obama, Putin & Netanyahu At The Table & Sideline
- Appalled by its brief moment of decency and morality regarding Israel, the WaPo bounces back with pure antisemitism
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- American Decline… A Choice and Manufactured
- Gutfeld on Obama: We gave him America and in return he gave us Detroit
- Harry Reid: The Border Is Secure?!?
- Pew’s Cowardly Dhimmi Poll Is An Absolute Disgrace
- Rush: Downed Plane In Ukraine Give Media ‘Opportunity’ to Abandon Obama Border News
- National Day of Protest – July 18th and 19th – Hundreds of Cities fighting Back Against ‘Invasion’
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Hamas Delenda Est Edition
- D’Souza: Obama Wants Border Chaos, Can ‘Prey’ on the American People’s Guilt
- Odd… Only Murrieta Fighting Back?
- Holder DOJ Finally Finds A Scandal Worth Investigating – An Anti-Obama Parade Float
Since our daughter, Summer, started talking about going to Semester at Sea, people have asked, "Aren’t you scared to let her go? It is such a crazy world out there!!"
It is certainly a crazy world, but when the craziness and the terrorists start making us stay at home… they have won… Haven’t they??
My husband, Tim, flew from California to North Carolina, two days after 911. Both Tim and Summer were overseas when we went to war in Iraq … Tim in South Korea and Summer in France with her H.S. Senior French Class. Somehow, I , the one who wanted to see the entire world before she dies, always seem to be the one left at home to worry, pray, rebook and re-arrange plans for them and keep the home fires burning… Now how does that work?
I feel that God gave us this beautiful world to experience it and his people. And Summer’s Guardian Angel seems to work overtime to keep her safe… but this week did make me think twice…
–Up-risings in Venezuela after the recent coup: Semester at Sea’s first stop just two months ago.
–Pirates attacking off the coast of Kenya and Samalia again: The reason Semester at Sea replaced Kenya with an extension in South Africa and a stop in Mauritius, only one month ago.
–Continued rioting in the streets and surrounding areas of Paris: The city Summer visited twice in High School on student tours.
Part of me worries, of course, and part of me says thank you God for letting Summer see and experience those places before maybe someday it does become entirely unsafe and just a memory of places where Americans used to travel. Lets hope not!