Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: What’s Behind The Downturn In The GOP’s Chances To Take The Senate?
- The Bear and the Dragon Encircle the Eagle
- Anti-Americanis, Marxism, Porn, Pedophilia Now Available in the Classroom
- Bush 2006 World War III Coming If ‘Caliphate Capitol’ Established In Iraq
- Republican-Controlled House Passes Continued Complete Funding for ObamaCare and Planned Parenthood
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel Of The Week!!
- Chairman Gowdy’s Opening Statement at First Benghazi Select Committee Hearing
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – War? What War? Edition
- Politics and Religion… Lost Subjects in America
- ‘You’re the Son I Don’t Have ➡ Benghazi Victim’s Mom Addresses Americans Who Tried to Save Her Son
- Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ObamaBalloon Edition
- Megyn Kelly Takes On Ward Churchill: How Can You Compare 9/11 Victims to Nazis?
- Cuba Trolls America’s Left for Spies
- PRESIDENT COWARD – Bill Whittle (video)
- William Deresiewicz on Disadvantages of an Elite Education
- 13 Hours Benghazi Exposed Speical – Bret Baier (Updated)
- This Weeks’ Weasel Of The Week!!!
- Bob McDonnell Guilty on 11 Counts, Maureen Guilty on 9 Counts
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Selfie Edition
- Gluten, Celiac Disease and the Bigger Picture – Updated
- The Watcher’s Council Weasel of The Week Nominations!!!
- Rick Perry at Defending the Dream 2014
- Forum: What’s Your Favorite Sport, And Your Least Favorite? Why?
- ISIS Barbarians At Our Gates
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Accountability Edition
Monthly Archives: October 2005
~Hey everyone~ My second day in Myanmar was spent heading to Inle Lake. We left the ship at 11:30am, took a one hour bus ride to the Heho airport, one hour plane ride, another one hour bus ride then a … Continue reading
School Receives Prestigious National Recognition from the Kennedy Center The Orange County High School of the Arts, our daughter Summer’s H.S., has been officially named one of only five schools from throughout the United States selected as a Creative Ticket School of … Continue reading
My time in India was amazing! The culture and cities are like nothing I have experienced so far. It is a culture that is based upon religion. There are so many Gods and Goddesses. In every city there are at … Continue reading
India . . . What can I say??? Wow . . . I tried with all my might to write about India as I went along, but I continued to be frustrated about not being able to express the true … Continue reading
Hello~~ Summer here… Sooo, today we had our second Global Studies test, I think I actually did pretty well and I know I did better than last time. Tomorrow we are in Mauritius for three days. There is not much to … Continue reading
It seems to me that it requires the very best we have to offer of ourselves to have the ability to send our children away into a very exciting, beautiful and frightenly, dangerous world. Let’s pat ourselves on the back … Continue reading