Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- RUSH: HuffPo Takes ObamaCare Chaos To Move The Ball Further Towards Single Payer
- Gutfeld: Big Government Is Grand, If You Don’t Feel Its Hand
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Yippee-Ki-Yay Edition
- RUSH: The Biggest Problem We Have With Voting Is Illegal Voting
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
- Sleeping Nation… Will America Wake Up In Time?
Monthly Archives: October 2005
~Hey everyone~ My second day in Myanmar was spent heading to Inle Lake. We left the ship at 11:30am, took a one hour bus ride to the Heho airport, one hour plane ride, another one hour bus ride then a … Continue reading
School Receives Prestigious National Recognition from the Kennedy Center The Orange County High School of the Arts, our daughter Summer’s H.S., has been officially named one of only five schools from throughout the United States selected as a Creative Ticket School of … Continue reading
My time in India was amazing! The culture and cities are like nothing I have experienced so far. It is a culture that is based upon religion. There are so many Gods and Goddesses. In every city there are at … Continue reading
India . . . What can I say??? Wow . . . I tried with all my might to write about India as I went along, but I continued to be frustrated about not being able to express the true … Continue reading
Hello~~ Summer here… Sooo, today we had our second Global Studies test, I think I actually did pretty well and I know I did better than last time. Tomorrow we are in Mauritius for three days. There is not much to … Continue reading
It seems to me that it requires the very best we have to offer of ourselves to have the ability to send our children away into a very exciting, beautiful and frightenly, dangerous world. Let’s pat ourselves on the back … Continue reading
The MV Explorer arrived in Chennai, India at 8:00AM local time on Wednesday October 19th. Here is an update from one of Summer’s shipmates… Wow…what an absolutely crazy day. The day began with the usual diplomatic briefing followed … Continue reading
To all my friends with dogs, use caution, and spread the word. Pet Owners Worry About Spread of Dog Flu… By JIM FITZGERALD, AP CHESTNUT RIDGE, N.Y. (Oct. 14) – Every inch the pampered purebred, the fluffy white dog … Continue reading
Marion’s Oatmeal Cookies Ingredients: 2 cup rolled oats 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup packed brown sugar 1 cup chopped walnuts 1 cup shortening 1/2 cup white sugar 2 eggs 1 teaspoon salt I teaspoon cinnamon 1 teaspoon … Continue reading
Well… It has certainly been a week!! And the thought that it is less than half-way done is a bit un-nerving! My week has been a bit more hectic than I’d like… sick pets, bad weather, husband with flu … Continue reading